WF had 587 yards against ND yesterday

Problem2

All-American
Premium
The ****, what am I missing here? This is suppose the be the 3rd ranked team in the country? Media acting like they are some type of juggernaut just because they can run the ball

Man we ******* roll. They haven't seen a defense like ours, and our offense will have its way

Advertisement
Media ain’t doing anything. Only teams that have proven themselves so far are UGA and Alabama. It’s like September baseball now and the freshmen are the expanded roster. If we keep on making week-to-week improvements, we’re winning out.

Media ain’t doing anything. Only teams that have proven themselves so far are UGA and Alabama. It’s like September baseball now and the freshmen are the expanded roster. If we keep on making week-to-week improvements, we’re winning out.

The hurricane set things back a bit as far as practice goes as well. Hopefully it's really all starting to click now and we roll......

If Diaz can tighten up that run D, we win by 7-14.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I think they’re going to be blown away by our D. Just absolutely shocked at how fast & aggressive we are. Then I think we’ll make enough plays on O to win. ND’s D is not nearly as good as VT. If Rosier can button it up throwing while running the way he did I think we’re gonna **** them up pretty good.

Advertisement
So they move up after a **** performance and we move down after UNC? Seems legit...

I think they’re going to be blown away by our D. Just absolutely shocked at how fast & aggressive we are. Then I think we’ll make enough plays on O to win. ND’s D is not nearly as good as VT. If Rosier can button it up throwing while running the way he did I think we’re gonna **** them up pretty good.

I completely agree, we roll if Rosier can manage to not give the ball away. I love that he's a daul threat but the turnovers is what makes CMR water down the playbook.

Advertisement
The ****, what am I missing here? This is suppose the be the 3rd ranked team in the country? Media acting like they are some type of juggernaut just because they can run the ball

Man we ****ing roll. They haven't seen a defense like ours, and our offense will have its way

They saw one defense like ours and ended up with 266 total yard and 55 rushing. Ga has the best middle linebacker in college football and he shadowed Wimbush and stuffed him entire game.

There are certain college "names" voters automatically are high on. They don't bother too much with details and usually give them the benefit of the doubt. Miami is not one of those names. Yet.

Advertisement
I think we have an underrated Miami team as underdogs at home vs an overrated ND team. I think this is gonna be the game that the country says “oh **** those mother ****ers are actually back”

I wouldnt put too much stock into the WF game, just remember how bad we played against NC the week before. It will be a dogfight on Saturday.

Advertisement
I wouldnt put too much stock into the WF game, just remember how bad we played against NC the week before. It will be a dogfight on Saturday.

Except our problem at UNC was abysmal execution on the road in a trap game. ND was at home has had pass defense issues all season.

Last edited:

Man we ****ing roll. They haven't seen a defense like ours, and our offense will have its way

They saw one defense like ours and ended up with 266 total yard and 55 rushing. Ga has the best middle linebacker in college football and he shadowed Wimbush and stuffed him entire game.

Nailed it! Let Quarterman spy wimbush and they will be stagnant. VTs D is way better than NDs and we moved the ball with ease at times. I see a similar outcome to the VT game. 31-13.

I was looking at College Football Final and they was talking about ND like they were just dominate!! BUT I'm saying to myself "man WF just put up almost 40 pts against them"

Ppl talking about ND, like IF they just steam rolled WF, and WF was in that game!! BUT of course my Canes have a game like that, and the media is all over our Canes!! "One Week at a Time" is the moto..

Last week I was tripping about VT before I even watched the film. (Later realize VT wasn't all that)

This week I watched the film before and for me this game is all trenches. They did really good vs a NC State D-line that is pretty **** good. We have more depth then NC State though.

Wake Forest and NC State had turnovers. Both games Wake and NCS threw pick 6s. Rosier can't have a turnover in this game. None. He really can't. He got away with it vs VT but thats unlikely vs ND. ND has a lot of hidden yardage on the QB runs from passing plays so we might have to spy a lot.
ND plays a lot of zone and they like to sit on routes. Here is the problem.. we don't run a lot of the type of route combinations they jump like curls and comebacks. I also did not see Wake or NCS take much shots deep vs them. I think like the VT game Rosier has to use his legs when it there. He also has to take shots just to keep the defense honest.

Like I said, above all else our O-line and D-line HAS to show up and play a complete game like they did vs VT.

Advertisement
Back