WEZ ..... I supported U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldengirlz

Band
Banned
Do not fly a banner saying who U want as coach, that's taking it too far U guys don't own the U

Advertisement
Funny how many times we have been told not to do something. How did that work out?

Advertisement
Let the U do its Job, voice your opinion is 100% ok, flying the banner is not the correct way, YOU GUYS ARE ALL READY DUMPING CRAP ON NEW COACH IF U DONT GET WHO U WANT

I'm in favor of BBB banners, but not so much banners stating who NOT to hire. That said, who the heck am I to say how others should spend the money or voice their opinions?

It helped get Al out the door so why not help get the next right coach in?

Advertisement
Do not fly a banner saying who U want as coach, that's taking it too far U guys don't own the U

I have more tied up in THE U than Blake James. He gets paychecks, I sent checks, so ***** that crap. NO BUTCH - NO PEACE

giphy.gif

Advertisement
No one needs to be telling grown adults what to do. Go back and finish your laundry! Besides who would take serious anyone who has "golden" in their screen name?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let the U do its Job, voice your opinion is 100% ok, flying the banner is not the correct way, YOU GUYS ARE ALL READY DUMPING CRAP ON NEW COACH IF U DONT GET WHO U WANT

What the **** do you think flying a bannes is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back