We've lost 4 games and this is our schedule

4 years in and all Golden can say is he beat Duke the Coastal champs and he only lost to the national champs by 4 LOL Get this guy the **** of here.

Advertisement
Our wins:

Fcs school
Mid major
Mid major
Duke, the academic basketball school
.500 team
.500 team

WE BALLIN BOY

What are we talking about here, whether we back, or whether we are regressing? Anyone who thinks the latter should be locked in a room and required to watch the Wake game on a loop for a week straight.

Oh, but we won that game so, you know . . . . . .

We lost 3 regular-season games last year. This year, we have lost 4 (so far).

We are regressing. Why do some people still support Golden?

No one can take an objective look at this and last year's team and say we are regressing. Do you not remember last year's FSU game? Or VT game? Did you not see GT blow out Clemson?

Statically, we're better by every measure except the most important (wins), and we played a much tougher schedule. We haven't looked outclassed at all this this year. Last year it didn't look like we belonged on the field with FSU, VT, Duke, or Louisville.

Yep! Who needs wins? Statistics are all that matters. I am sure all of the players feel sooo much better this year now that they are at least competitive.

This stuff is just genius. I mean, one wonders why two loss SEC teams are ranked higher one loss ACC teams. Cuz evaluating a team is all about the record. Marshall is the bomb!

I understand not being happy about the loss, but that's no reason to get a terminal case of stupid.

Given the level they play at, I am sure Marshall fans are ecstatic at being 11-0 right now. Marshall fans don't expect to compete for National Titles, Miami fans do.

Our wins:

Fcs school
Mid major
Mid major
Duke, the academic basketball school
.500 team
.500 team

WE BALLIN BOY
But according to stateoftheu.com and other ******s on this site, the coaches are making progress.

Of course you are making progress when you lose every big game by 30+ to finally playing one close. But that ain't the kind of progress I'm looking for. Moral victories don't mean ****.

Advertisement
Back