Thu, Oct 23@ Virginia TechW 30-6
Sat, Nov 1vs North CarolinaW 47-20
Sat, Nov 15vs Florida StateL 26-30
Sat, Nov 22@ VirginiaTickets
Sat, Nov 29vs PittsburghTickets

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey! This was a rebuilding year!

NEXT year, without Duke, Perryman, Dorsett, Feliciano, et al is OUR year!

The Coastal was loaded this season! next year, it will go back to being awful, and no doubt Golden will dominate!

Y'all are a bunch of hatas! REAL FANS see this rebuilding year as an overwhelming success! Wait till he pitches to recruits how they can come to Miami and battle for 4th in the Coastal every year!

We lost 3 regular-season games last year. This year, we have lost 4 (so far).

We are regressing. Why do some people still support Golden?

Advertisement

No one can take an objective look at this and last year's team and say we are regressing. Do you not remember last year's FSU game? Or VT game? Did you not see GT blow out Clemson?

Statically, we're better by every measure except the most important (wins), and we played a much tougher schedule. We haven't looked outclassed at all this this year. Last year it didn't look like we belonged on the field with FSU, VT, Duke, or Louisville.

No one can take an objective look at this and last year's team and say we are regressing. Do you not remember last year's FSU game? Or VT game? Did you not see GT blow out Clemson?

Statically, we're better by every measure except the most important (wins), and we played a much tougher schedule. We haven't looked outclassed at all this this year. Last year it didn't look like we belonged on the field with FSU, VT, Duke, or Louisville.

What are you talking about? We're 4 years in and have failed every test so far. This isn't just a anomaly anymore, this is who golden is. How long are you are you going to make excuses for this guy?

Advertisement

Yep! Who needs wins? Statistics are all that matters. I am sure all of the players feel sooo much better this year now that they are at least competitive.

Nebraska doesn't have a pulse. They suck
GT sucks too
UL was garbage the day we played them (new coach, new qb, two best players out, new DC, etc)

Every single team we've lost to has not been good with the exception of FSU. Our schedule is complete garbage and we managed to lose 4 games. Get Al Golden out of my ******* face.

Yep! Who needs wins? Statistics are all that matters. I am sure all of the players feel sooo much better this year now that they are at least competitive.

This stuff is just genius. I mean, one wonders why two loss SEC teams are ranked higher one loss ACC teams. Cuz evaluating a team is all about the record. Marshall is the bomb!

I understand not being happy about the loss, but that's no reason to get a terminal case of stupid.

Advertisement

Clearly Folden has bussed a nut in your eye, because you see where he's coming from!

Solid post. Stats are improving.

However, I would be lying if I said I cared about stats. I don't care how the product "looks", it's all about the objective data (W or L).

Most embarrassing, we still haven't won the Coastal in a decade. The Coastal is the worst division in the worst major conference (that's not debatable).

6 WINS.
3 of them were against non-BCS opponents and Cincinnati.
1 was against a solid Duke team.
1 was against the worst VT team I've ever seen.
1 was against an awful UNC team.

What is impressive about the 2014 season?

Our wins:

Fcs school
Mid major
Mid major
Duke, the academic basketball school
.500 team
.500 team

WE BALLIN BOY

Advertisement
Back