Westendzone.com

Advertisement
It's a ****hole. You people wouldn't care for it. Not one bit.

Yeah, don't go there guys. Don't ever go there.

Your reverse psychology won't work on me, toots.

That site was half-decent for about 2-3 months back in 2011 up until NSD 2012. After that, it turned into a complete abomination.

Now that this DCF in LA guy is in charge, it's not even worth the pixels it's displayed on.

Ordinarily, I'd take the opposite of whatever Whooping Crane is selling. Now he's selling double reverse psychology. So, no wez must be the right choice.

They probably need click bait because they're going out of business or something. So they'll get all the goldenbots to go over there, get them all hot and bothered and have them refreshing 20 threads, feverishly defending Ross Perot or whatever other weird **** the golden girls are in to.

That site was half-decent for about 2-3 months back in 2011 up until NSD 2012. After that, it turned into a complete abomination.

Now that this DCF in LA guy is in charge, it's not even worth the pixels it's displayed on.

You'd love to prove that wouldn't ya? Get yourself in the National Geographic.

You'd love to prove that wouldn't ya? Get yourself in the National Geographic.

yKFlTQU.jpg

Last edited:
I am not sure some of the soft shoulders on this site could handle the WEZ. They are more than welcome to try but if they are butthurt and cry here they might last 10 min over there.

That's why Whoop can't stand it. Too soft, can't think on his feet, hard for him to come up with halfway clever replies, so he posts BS rumors over here, where the kids fall for it and think he's onto something.

Whoop is a fine example of one who really has no business at the WEZ. No sense of humor, and intellectually inferior.

So you Golden slurpin' kids - you listen to Whoop. He's the man.

Over here.

Advertisement
I am not sure some of the soft shoulders on this site could handle the WEZ. They are more than welcome to try but if they are butthurt and cry here they might last 10 min over there.

That's why Whoop can't stand it. Too soft, can't think on his feet, hard for him to come up with halfway clever replies, so he posts BS rumors over here, where the kids fall for it and think he's onto something.

Whoop is a fine example of one who really has no business at the WEZ. No sense of humor, and intellectually inferior.

Over here.

Rich, coming from a grown man who believes in bigfoot.

Over here.

Hey, dumbass. I never, EVER believed in Bigfoot/Sasquatch.

I spent three months at 8,000 feet opening gold mines for the property owner that had been blasted shut due to WWII, and I never believed in those things. But I went from non-believer to knowing for certain when one ran toward me for some 60 yards, came within 20 feet, and ran past me another twenty yards.

It's not my fault. Non-believer to a know-it-for-a-fact.

You dumb schhitt.

You'd have crappped yourself, knowing what a pansy you are.

Advertisement

Over here.

I spent three months at 8,000 feet opening gold mines for the property owner that had been blasted shut due to WWII, and I never believed in those things. But I went from non-believer to knowing for certain when one ran toward me for some 60 yards, came within 20 feet, and ran past me another twenty yards.

You dumb schhitt.

Lolollllllllllooooooooooooolllllllllllllll!

Over here.

You dumb schhitt.

What part of the country was this in? The Rockies?

Over here.

You dumb schhitt.

Couldn't have been, Luftwaffe never made it past Aspen

Over here.

You dumb schhitt.

Oregon. East central Oregon.

Advertisement

Over here.

You dumb schhitt.

It could have been my ex.

You dumb schhitt.

Well, she was growling to beat the band, and then her new boyfriend ran to her rescue. I don't need that kind of trouble, so I backed out of there fast.

You dumb schhitt.

Well, she was growling to beat the band, and then her new boyfriend ran to her rescue. I don't need that kind of trouble, so I backed out of there fast.

You're better off broham. She's as nasty as she smelled.

For real though I've had one experience at about 10400' in the Rockies that was "indescribable".

Advertisement
See what you'd be dealing with over there?

If you must go, get yourself a tight-ftting tin foil hat, a bookmark to the urban slang wiki, and a year's supply of jergens.

Advertisement
Back