Things I don't miss about Teh wEz:

1. OkieCane's OCD about black *****

2. NovaCane's extreme insecurities

3. Noah's suicide contemplations

Advertisement
Advertisement
this is the best forum on intranets..

giphy.gif

No seriously...somebody explain wtf is going on? The WEZ was created for the exact reason that we could talk about whatever the **** we wanted...were the sites sold or something?

DMoney jumped ship. Gave the reigns to some jerk named DCF in LA.

All the named brand posters have left. That's why they are soliciting new members over here.

Name brand posters? lulz...

Advertisement
The WEZ has a legal team to deal with all the restraining orders that have been issued against it...

I've been a lurker on both sites for years and highly recommend a few of the threads:
- epic fail
- chonga bunch
- blk people tweets

The WEZ has a legal team to deal with all the restraining orders that have been issued against it...

Yeah, probably half are attorneys, we got a number of doctors . . . come to think of it, it's probably over the head of Golden slurpers.

Meaning the Golden haters are plenty smart enough to fit right in.

Advertisement
I am not sure some of the soft shoulders on this site could handle the WEZ. They are more than welcome to try but if they are butthurt and cry here they might last 10 min over there.

Advertisement
It's a ****hole. You people wouldn't care for it. Not one bit.

Yeah, don't go there guys. Don't ever go there.

Your reverse psychology won't work on me, toots.

That site was half-decent for about 2-3 months back in 2011 up until NSD 2012. After that, it turned into a complete abomination.

Now that this DCF in LA guy is in charge, it's not even worth the pixels it's displayed on.

It's a ****hole. You people wouldn't care for it. Not one bit.

Yeah, don't go there guys. Don't ever go there.

Your reverse psychology won't work on me, toots.

That site was half-decent for about 2-3 months back in 2011 up until NSD 2012. After that, it turned into a complete abomination.

Now that this DCF in LA guy is in charge, it's not even worth the pixels it's displayed on.

Ordinarily, I'd take the opposite of whatever Whooping Crane is selling. Now he's selling double reverse psychology. So, no wez must be the right choice.

Advertisement
Back