West Virginia vs VTech

VT Defense has improved but I think it’s safe to say we can chill with the A&M comparison talk.

Hopefully, we do the same with FSU’s defense, as well.

Advertisement
I have us 9-3...and I'm more worried about FSU than last yr.

I actually currently agree that F$U should give us a better fight than VaTech will, I just think we have the advantage of playing at home against F$U this year. Before the season started, I had the games flipped, but F$U has been adequate through 3 games, while VaTech just ****e the bed AT LANE against the MountainQueers.

Why does it look like half the stadium is West Virginia fans?

Geography. And Economics.

1663941709642.png

Maps, yo.

Right @PIPO ?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why does it look like half the stadium is West Virginia fans?
You're serious? You do realize (apparently not) that WVU and Va Tech are major REGIONAL rivals. Short drive (250 miles) from Morgantown to Blacksburg ... closer than FSU and Miami.

You're serious? You do realize (apparently not) that WVU and Va Tech are major REGIONAL rivals. Short drive (250 miles) from Morgantown to Blacksburg ... closer than FSU and Miami.
Yes I realize that. My point is in all my time on this earth and watching football I have never seen Lane Stadium filled with half of the away teams fans. Simples.

well FSU miami is 8 hours apart lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm one of those people.

Not because of how good we are but because of how bad the ACC is and how good our lines have been playing.

10-2 with a loss to Clemson. And another loss to Clemson in the ACCCG...
Makes no sense....10-2 with a loss to Clemson...and another loss to Clemson???....that would make us 9-3 like I said....(we lost to A&M)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back