West Virginia vs VTech

Advertisement
Typically, VT have a very juiced up crowd for us. They have UNC away and Pitt away before us. They've already taken a big L yesterday.

I would not be surprised by changes from them, but they could very well be staring at 2-4 by the time they reach us. At that point, do they have the same energy they typically bring? Does the crowd?

We will also have a ton of film from varied offenses and defenses against them.

Typically, VT have a very juiced up crowd for us. They have UNC away and Pitt away before us. They've already taken a big L yesterday.

I would not be surprised by changes from them, but they could very well be staring at 2-4 by the time they reach us. At that point, do they have the same energy they typically bring? Does the crowd?

We will also have a ton of film from varied offenses and defenses against them.
We are going to win a nice game there. Itā€™ll be loud the first 10 minutes.

We are going to win a nice game there. Itā€™ll be loud the first 10 minutes.
There is no excuse for us not to win that game in comprehensive fashion. I understand that doesn't mean being up 35-0 at half, but the outcome should not be in doubt.

Advertisement
Makes no sense....10-2 with a loss to Clemson...and another loss to Clemson???....that would make us 9-3 like I said....(we lost to A&M)
10-2 regular season with a loss to clemson..

then a second loss to clemson in the ACCCG would make us 10-3...

Guess he forgot we lost to A&M....
I guess I need to spell it out for you.. if we lost to Clemson twice, it means we played them in the ACC Championship Game...

Bethune - W
So Miss- W
A&M - L
MTSU - W
UNC - W
VT - W
Duke - W
UVA - W
FSU - W
GT - W
Clemson - L
Pitt - W

10-2 Regular season

ACCCG
Clemson - L

10-3 after the ACC Championship game..

I guess I need to spell it out for you.. if we lost to Clemson twice, it means we played them in the ACC Championship Game...

Bethune - W
So Miss- W
A&M - L
MTSU - W
UNC - W
VT - W
Duke - W
UVA - W
FSU - W
GT - W
Clemson - L
Pitt - W

10-2 Regular season

ACCCG
Clemson - L

10-3 after the ACC Championship game..
You don't have to spell sh*t out to me smart *** MFer....Where's the bowl game win or loss??

Advertisement
You don't have to spell sh*t out to me smart *** MFer....Where's the bowl game win or loss??
you're the one who said "I guess he forgot about the A&M loss"... obviously you were wrong...

i never predicted a bowl game.. just 10-2 regular season and then a loss again to Clemson.. you said there were still people predicting 10-2 and ACC Championship game appearance and I said I was one of those people... i have no idea how to predict a bowl game...

i'd guess if we go 10-3 and Clemson goes to the playoffs, we'll probably end up in the orange bowl...

you predict 9-3 regular season.. are you predicting a 3rd loss to FSU?

you're the one who said "I guess he forgot about the A&M loss"... obviously you were wrong...

i never predicted a bowl game.. just 10-2 regular season and then a loss again to Clemson.. you said there were still people predicting 10-2 and ACC Championship game appearance and I said I was one of those people... i have no idea how to predict a bowl game...

i'd guess if we go 10-3 and Clemson goes to the playoffs, we'll probably end up in the orange bowl...

you predict 9-3 regular season.. are you predicting a 3rd loss to FSU?
Lol....keep thinking we're going 10-2 in the reg season...as far as an FSU loss....keep sleeping on them...and btw....I have $1,000 that we aren't going 10-2 in the reg.

Lol....keep thinking we're going 10-2 in the reg season...as far as an FSU loss....keep sleeping on them...and btw....I have $1,000 that we aren't going 10-2 in the reg.
i'm not sleeping on FSU.. i think it'll be a tough game... i think we're both better than last year and i expect a tight game that home field advantage wins out for us...
i'll take that bet only if you're willing to bet overall record and which team(s) we'll lose to.. before VT got destroyed yesterday people in here were predicting we could lose to them..
i'll bet 10-2 with our 2nd loss to Clemson..
what's your bet? if we're both wrong then no harm...

i'm not sleeping on FSU.. i think it'll be a tough game... i think we're both better than last year and i expect a tight game that home field advantage wins out for us...
i'll take that bet only if you're willing to bet overall record and which team(s) we'll lose to.. before VT got destroyed yesterday people in here were predicting we could lose to them..
i'll bet 10-2 with our 2nd loss to Clemson..
what's your bet? if we're both wrong then no harm...
Nah man....Bet on what teams we lose to?? and overall record??....All I'm saying is...we're not going 10-2 in the reg season. I have us 9-3...and quite possibly 8-4. Teams/Coaches know our weaknesses. They won't respect our WRs...especially with Restrepo out atleast 6 weeks. Everyone will bring the house at TVD...with no Fs given in ref to our passing/WR game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What has Leach ever won?

I need to find the exact figure to confirm, but I believe he has almost 5 times as many career wins over more talented teams (per the 247 talent composite) than the #2 HC on the list. So I think that qualifies as doing more with less.

As for how he might have hypothetically done at UM, the biggest knock on Leach is that he's a mediocre recruiter. With NIL I think a coach's recruiting prowess is a less important nowadays. I doubt Andy Jean was convinced to go to UF because Sunbelt Billy is a better recruiter than Mario.

Advertisement
Back