West Virginia vs VTech

Advertisement
It's called parody.

Duke says hello as 2 undefeated teams will square off in front of a sold out Kansas stadium this weekend.

We need Duke to rep the ACC. 🤣

There is no such thing as parity in college football. They have talked about that word for about 15 years, it is nonsense. If there was parity, there would be different teams winning championships on the national and conference level. The fact is there are not. There is no parity in college football and there never has been. There never will be. The concept of parity is a fantasy

Advertisement
It's called parody.

Duke says hello as 2 undefeated teams will square off in front of a sold out Kansas stadium this weekend.

We need Duke to rep the ACC. 🤣
No it’s not.
1663902380944.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is no such thing as parity in college football. They have talked about that word for about 15 years, it is nonsense. If there was parity, there would be different teams winning championships on the national and conference level. The fact is there are not. There is no parity in college football and there never has been. There never will be. The concept of parity is a fantasy
Glad I’m not the only who’ve noticed & said this. Parity is a myth. It’s a cyclical round table of the have & have nots that change every 15-20 yrs on average.

Advertisement
Coastal Carolina also handles 0-4 Ga St who lost by a TD to UNc.

I’ve been clear that I’m going to give this team the full year to figure things out and grow before making a true assessment. That being said Gattis, TVD and these WR can just be good and we could easily make Acc champ game this year. These next 2-3 weeks we hopefully start to figure things out…even just a bit.

Advertisement
Back