West Virginia vs VTech

Advertisement
Their STs will a$$ rape us if we don't get our line to block right... pretty much every kick last Saturday had TAMU breaking through
There was a good reason why. Read my post linked below and check out the video at the times I listed. Very disturbing that any coach didn't see this and made no adjustment in week 3 or during the game. INEXCUSABLE!!!

Advertisement
These teams aren't good. We will be in a one-score game at VT for certain.

How does someone go from being

Decarlo Donaldson
To
CJ Donaldson Jr

Miramar Optomist kid coached at the park when he was there... Kid always was the goods....I originally brought him to the boad when he was a 9th grader. Didnt think he would be used how wvu uses him but he is good and only gonna get better

Advertisement
Advertisement
The ACC IS BAD….. and being honest the current CFb level is low. The SEC is also bad outside of UGA and Bama. The big ten is avg across the board. CFB has becaome about a few programs and conferences are actually not relevant. It’s not much different from years past…..but I see conference play dropping across the board.

In the end, the same exact teams will win championships….that has not changed in 60 years and in won’t for the foreseeable future

We're gonna run it all over VT... WVU is averaging 5 ypc...
Somebody mentioned something about their Defense and compared it to A&M’s but I do not see anything that would worry me. They can’t stop the run and WVU’s QB is bad.

I would compare their Offense to A&M’s. Brutal.

#8 was the #2 JUCO LB in the nation last year.

:pgdead:
JUCO's have some really good players, but man its hard to pick out the ones that can play at a high level at a P5. I know Miami got some good ones over the years with McDougle & Shockey but I cant recall anyone else that shined.

Advertisement
Tempo

beautiful happy endings GIF

Advertisement
Back