West Virginia Fans

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
We had tickets on Mountaineer side and were Really nice to us...most pleasant fans I've ever met . they all agreed that Holgorsen was outcoached

Advertisement
Blackvern bashes miami at every chance he gets and buddies up with a bunch of hillbillies. GTFOH.

Advertisement
WV may be the worst in the country. Take time and place into account when attributing an experience. This was an average bowl game with nothing of consequence on the line except bragging rights, in Orlando over the holidays. Everyone you were next to was happy as **** to be sitting outside wearing tshirts in late December while not worrying if the local emergency services would reach their sistercousin in time with Narcan

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure why but of all the games I have been to, Georgia Tech fans are the most consistently asinine. It makes no sense.

Advertisement
We had tickets on Mountaineer side and were Really nice to us...most pleasant fans I've ever met . they all agreed that Holgorsen was outcoached

It's no coincidence your tickets were on the WVU side.

It was easy to get tix on the Miami side, so the WVU side is where you felt the most comfortable wearing your "Fear the Spear" t-shirt.

WVU fans are the worst in the nation. They broke bones of a pregnant LSU lady for God's sake. Their fans like to burn couches, throw batteries and chairs at opposing fans, and use the n word.

Everything about that entire state is awful and despicable.

Advertisement
Back