Were we blown out in any games this year?

Advertisement
The truth is even with a bad roster this team has not been blown out and every game literally til the final minute. North Carolina, Florida, Georgia Tech, and Va Tech. With a converted tight end to left tackle, freshman right guard. 1st year starter at qb(new offensive system) New starting receivers. I remember when this board *****ed about no motion, no spread and Enos brings it now you want this team to Alabama when we dont have that type of talent or depth.You

New defensive coordinator two new starters on the d line, three new starters in the secondary. (new defensive coordinator) say what you want but this team is close. Once we have a two deep on offense and defense, stronger and more experienced oline this team is going to be legit. It's not happening this year because there is not much experience in key positions but once there is alot of you little ******* are going to have nothing to moan and complain about. You'll go back to your normal dikc riding self.

So this is what its come to. Not getting blown out by mediocre teams is something to be optimistic about? Lord help me

So this is what its come to. Not getting blown out by mediocre teams is something to be optimistic about? Lord help me

I'll you some honest questions. A what point was this team ranked this year or last? At what point did you feel coming off a 7-6 season we were going to be better with a majority of our defense going to the nfl???

Last year we ran no motion were running motion. Now and you still complain. We run spread and you still complain, we run rpo and you still complain.
You read something in my post that isn't there man. Let me break it down. Bring me a Butch/Urban type HC who is a true and proven leader that will bring some old school discipline, leadership qualities, and understanding of preparing teams at the highest level who would bring with him coordinators that understand today's game and roster personnel

Advertisement
We are worse than last year, by a lot, after hiring a guy that barely had a resume enough to get the job at Temple.

Why do you think Diaz could only get a Temple level job? Do you think it could be that he’s not ready for a big job, just like a Randy or Al Golden?

So now fast forward to a team that is in greater disarray than ANY canes team weve ever seen. Do you not see the correlation? We hired a guy way way way out of his league, and his team is playing worse than we’ve ever seen. Why is it so hard for people like you to understand this????

Worse last year because we lost half our defense to the nfl??? Or worse because we have a horrible roster, zero depth and all new coordinators with a new system??? Converted tight end playing left tackle for the 1st time do you need me to continue???

You have contributed nothing but excuses. The team has regressed in EVERY phase of the game EVERY week. This is no longer a subjective conversation.

Regressed in every level but the biggest lost is by 7 points???? Sound like a team that's a few players away from being on the other side of those loses. Add a legit kicker to this team and what the record now??? 7-0 or 6-1 you choose

Worse last year because we lost half our defense to the nfl??? Or worse because we have a horrible roster, zero depth and all new coordinators with a new system??? Converted tight end playing left tackle for the 1st time do you need me to continue???
I recently sold off my bond position. Do you think that was a mistake?

I've got to believe that a correction is imminent at some point, but does market timing ever make more sense than dollar cost averaging considering a long time horizon?

Small caps or emerging markets for the next 4-5 years?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Regressed in every level but the biggest lost is by 7 points???? Sound like a team that's a few players away from being on the other side of those loses. Add a legit kicker to this team and what the record now??? 7-0 or 6-1 you choose

Listen Blake, if you can’t see this team isn’t good, and this staff is awful, I can’t help you. We haven’t played anybody with a pulse outside of Florida. Even that UF game was fools gold bc Franks was their QB

I'll you some honest questions. A what point was this team ranked this year or last? At what point did you feel coming off a 7-6 season we were going to be better with a majority of our defense going to the nfl???
You act like other teams don’t have guys graduate and move on either. You act like the other teams didn’t make mistakes too and played a perfect game and we barely loss. You act like GT didn’t also have a new coach. By the sounds of it you make it sound like we lost to Bama, UGA, Clemson, and OSU in close games. GTFOH.

Who cares if we were 7-6...UNC was 2-9 with a new coach, CMU was 1-11, VT was in a tailspin, GT lost to an FCS team. The only good/decent team we’ve played was UF and they would DESTROY us in a rematch.

You act like other teams don’t have guys graduate and move on either. You act like the other teams didn’t make mistakes too and played a perfect game and we barely loss. You act like GT didn’t also have a new coach. By the sounds of it you make it sound like we lost to Bama, UGA, Clemson, and OSU in close games. GTFOH.

Who cares if we were 7-6...UNC was 2-9 with a new coach, CMU was 1-11, VT was in a tailspin, GT lost to an FCS team. The only good/decent team we’ve played was UF and they would DESTROY us in a rematch.

You act like we played another team that has a converted tight end playing his 1st season a left tackle, 1st season at 290lbs, 1st season of college football. This isn't a video game where you recruit a player and he joins your team and ther isn't a drop off. GTFOH
You act like with this roster this team is suppose to blow out teams because were "Miami" get real. This team is a year away from being solid. Recruit high school, portal and juco solid this year and the teams we lost to this year will all get destroyed by us next year. Team lacks experience, depth. Dont care who we play it's going to be 2 steps forward 2 steps back until we learn how to win. Play smart.

Advertisement
Listen Blake, if you can’t see this team isn’t good, and this staff is awful, I can’t help you. We haven’t played anybody with a pulse outside of Florida. Even that UF game was fools gold bc Franks was their QB

Listen Sam Bruce you had your shot you ****ed it up go play somewhere else.

Your right we should have won all the games we lost but this team doesn't know how to out teams away just yet but they're learning. Mistakes have cost this team not coaching. Not blocking a gunner on a punt for example not accounting for a rusher leading to a fumble in the end zone
What a shock another slurper who also happens not to be able to figure out the whole “your/you’re” thing.

A simple 8th grade English exam would weed out every single one of these morons, it’s really remarkable how every single one to a tee is low IQ.

Citadel tapped GT’s ***

Appalachian State tapped Michigans *** a couple years ago. It's always going to happen every year to ranked teams and power 5 teams it's the way it is it's the way it's going to always beat. South Carolina just beat a Georgia team witha team full of 5* kids. Are they corches too????

What a shock another slurper who also happens not to be able to figure out the whole “your/you’re” thing.

A simple 8th grade English exam would weed out every single one of these morons, it’s really remarkable how every single one to a tee is low IQ.

I could give two ***cs about your you whatever. Zero to say when you actually have to think. Zero.

Advertisement
Back