We're on to UNC

Stop being ******s blaming this coaching staff and players

Y'all thought Golden was gonna wash off over night?

We can beat UNC.
We aren't beating VT.

And we have a chance to shred the Domers after that.
LOL, who would you like to blame for that giant steaming **** against a team that lost to Louisville by a basketball score?

Advertisement
L

Will not watch.

Will spend the rest of the season looking forward to April 27th as per usual (Bucs fan). NBA season looking more appealing by the minute as well.

A trademark of the golden and Shannon teams was going in the tank after losing to fsu. Will be interested to see how a Rick coached team responds. Still plenty to play for

LMAO. Can you imagine this board if we had just gotten curb stomped 34-3 on our home field by VT?!

Advertisement
Man you f##ks call yourself real fans because we are 4-1 and still have a chance to win the coastal kick boulders you ****,s

The ignore user function is awesome on this sight. Helps make the forum experience that much better and eliminates the ***tards.

We should be able to rebound against those soft ***, argyle wearing f agaloons if Richt can pull his head out if his ***.

REALLY? They beat FSU at trailersville bro! We will not win this game unless we radically change the way we play offense.

UNC gave up 36 points to Pitt, 35 to FSU, then 34 to VT. UM at home, defense playing well. OL should be able to handle UNC. Walton and Yearby will take some of the pressure off of Kaaya.

We should be able to rebound against those soft ***, argyle wearing f agaloons if Richt can pull his head out if his ***.

REALLY? They beat FSU at trailersville bro! We will not win this game unless we radically change the way we play offense.

UNC gave up 36 points to Pitt, 35 to FSU, then 34 to VT. UM at home, defense playing well. OL should be able to handle UNC. Walton and Yearby will take some of the pressure off of Kaaya.

Don't you know using common sense and football x's and o's on this board is not aloud.

One of the worst things in college football is to have a to face a desperate team. We just saw that with FSU, who's defense put up a far better effort then they have all season. Now North Carolina comes to town in the same mode. A desperate team that just got embarrassed at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True. But NC should also be facing a desperate ****ed off team that just got beat by its in-state rival because they made one more play.

Advertisement
The UNC VT game was played in a hurricane so their bad performance is probably an outlier

They have the best offense of anyone we play

They put 5 tds at FSU and we only put up 2 at home

People don't realize how important the FSU game was. North Carolina is second prize, AKA a set of steak knives. First prize was a Cadillac.

All you pussies need to take the rest of the season off, or go root for fsu

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm laughing at these same posters that are thinking we're going undefeated from now on before the FSU game and now think we're going to lose every single game. Soft.

Advertisement
The predictions that this team would only win 6 or 7 games were spot on.

Mods, please change my screen name back to "mirednmediocrity". This rebuild will take many seasons, if it happens at all. D looks fine, but this OL and probably the entire offense needs replacement. It sucks big time.

Same ole Canes. Not going to watch this UNC mess. I'm most likely buying a puppy that day. Why pass up the chance to do something that will put me in a good mood just to get all angry and depressed watching this abortion of a team that hasn't done chit since 2003 and is sure to do nothing but chit again this year.?.

Last edited:
Y'all really crying about a UNC team that blew a 21 point lead to FSU, only won because of a suspect Pass interference call to set them up for a FG, and just got the breaks beaten off of them by a Va Tech team who got spanked by trash A$$ Tennessee...

This game won't be a walk in the park, but we're walking away with a nice W

Our D is lights out. They'll keep us in every game. I watched every team in the nation. There's a small handful of D's in the nation I would say are better then ours.

Advertisement
One of the worst things in college football is to have a to face a desperate team. We just saw that with FSU, who's defense put up a far better effort then they have all season. Now North Carolina comes to town in the same mode. A desperate team that just got embarrassed at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're just as desperate and got embarrassed at home on national TV no less. No one feels very confident about our prospects if we lose to UNC.

L

Will not watch.

Will spend the rest of the season looking forward to April 27th as per usual (Bucs fan). NBA season looking more appealing by the minute as well.

Lightning season starts on Thursday. They should be pretty good again.

This is where all of Pastor Richts Jesus camp kicks in. He'll read a Bible verse about dealing with adversity and kids will be reborn, ready to deliver violence unto the Tarheels come Saturday.

Everyone bringing up Carolina getting beat by tech at home easily clearly isn't paying attention. It was raining sideways for Christ sake. This team will give us everything we can handle. Believe it.

Advertisement
Back