We're on to UNC

919cane

Sophomore
We should be able to rebound against those soft ***, argyle wearing f agaloons if Richt can pull his head out if his ***.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We should be able to rebound against those soft ***, argyle wearing f agaloons if Richt can pull his head out if his ***.

REALLY? They beat FSU at trailersville bro! We will not win this game unless we radically change the way we play offense.

One of the worst things in college football is to have a to face a desperate team. We just saw that with FSU, who's defense put up a far better effort then they have all season. Now North Carolina comes to town in the same mode. A desperate team that just got embarrassed at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's rebound next week man. Oline protect your qb. Coach richt call a more aggressive gameplan.... defense play better on first down

Advertisement
Man you f##ks call yourself real fans because we are 4-1 and still have a chance to win the coastal kick boulders you ****,s

Advertisement
Man you f##ks call yourself real fans because we are 4-1 and still have a chance to win the coastal kick boulders you ****,s
Fans like you only care about the record, and can never see the reality behind the numbers. We beat 3 high school level teams, one mediocre GT team, and lost to a trash FSU team, and you feel good all because the record is 4-1. Way to not see the forest through trees.

Advertisement
This team has no will To win. UNC will embarrass us again

If I can disagree with anything right now, it's this. Our team is tough as nails, our defense is nasty as ****.

Any player on offense at any position and play calling HAS to get better. Brad had his chance, I've been a supporter and gave him benefit of the doubt, but he's average. I'm sure he'll have a breakout game eventually, hopefully can UNC or VT or we'll lose both, but he'll always come back to earth.

I have a good feeling this team won't lay down after FSU like previous years, but we're stuck in the mud until Richt starts getting creative

Stop being ******s blaming this coaching staff and players

Y'all thought Golden was gonna wash off over night?

We can beat UNC.
We aren't beating VT.

And we have a chance to shred the Domers after that.

24 hours ago everyone on here had us locked up to blow out FSU because their defense was in disarray. One botched extra point later this team is "soft", "mentally weak", and "has no will to win".

I'm just as upset as everyone else. Kaaya is overrated, the Oline is a weakness, and Richt probably had a bad game plan going in. Our entire offensive game plan played into all of their strengths.

The good news is every game on this schedule is winnable.

Advertisement
Back