We're not done tonight...

Advertisement
My **** is always ready
@everyone what part of the game is this. @Confidence1000 this a new level.
how high wtf GIF

Advertisement
The "half brother" tag. Gaby has used it a few times. I suspect they just think of themselves as "brothers"
It’s accurate and it clarifies for the reader (especially the more casual fan) the difference in last names. Im not usually a Gaby defender, but that’s as ‘tight’ of a clarification/report as it gets. If DPjr is somehow offended by that precise statement, well sheesh.

It’s accurate and it clarifies for the reader (especially the more casual fan) the difference in last names. Im not usually a Gaby defender, but that’s as ‘tight’ of a clarification/report as it gets. If DPjr is somehow offended by that precise statement, well sheesh.
Here comes the “cultural awareness” part… we (as in black folks) don’t care about people’s need to understand the how’s and why’s. Different moms or different dads doesn’t matter. That’s “my brother” and “that’s my sister”…period. Someone else attempting to dissect our bloodline with a “half” label is offensive by in large in the AA community.

Here comes the “cultural awareness” part… we (as in black folks) don’t care about people’s need to understand the how’s and why’s. Different moms or different dads doesn’t matter. That’s “my brother” and “that’s my sister”…period. Someone else attempting to dissect our bloodline with a “half” label is offensive by in large in the AA community.
My point was pretty narrow. I don’t think Gaby was trying to dissect a bloodline or do much more than clarify, through an accurate label, the potential confusion to his readers that comes from the different last names.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When he left Mich, word is he wanted to be closer to home (not sure why Cincy didn't make more sense but whatever). If that's still an issue, Miami is a big leap for him
Heard D$ say his mom was sick and now she’s fine.

His options are Maryland, UNC, and Miami. At this point id imagine it’s about getting him to the NFL. Should be a no brainer out of those 3. All are a flight away. 7.5-8 hour drives to both UNC and Maryland.

Advertisement
Here comes the “cultural awareness” part… we (as in black folks) don’t care about people’s need to understand the how’s and why’s. Different moms or different dads doesn’t matter. That’s “my brother” and “that’s my sister”…period. Someone else attempting to dissect our bloodline with a “half” label is offensive by and large in the AA community.
Jesus stfu

Advertisement
Back