We're good.

Advertisement
Looked usefully fast on both sides finally. Not just speed on a 40 time. Alot to do with the coordinators.

Advertisement
No excuse to not reach 9 wins this season… this team has got something.

The team we saw tonight manhandles Clemson and UNC.
Let’s pump the brakes a tad. We still need to be healthy with our star safety and both Dlinemen back. We also need to stay healthy

But things look bright. Let’s enjoy this W

Let’s pump the brakes a tad. We still need to be healthy with our star safety and both Dlinemen back. We also need to stay healthy

But things look bright. Let’s enjoy this W
F that!! I’m drunk off the Kool-Aid my guy. MC said Kam is good too. 7 more wins on the way. 🙏🏾

made a **** ton of terrible penalties and the defense HAD LOTS OF MISCOMMUNICATION. James Williams needs to play to win for Miami, he is a big liability. that offense though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TVD lets go and that oline
It may have been my #CanesShades; but I saw a totally different game. I thought that James looked really good and under control. And I absolutely knew that it was not a targeting call towards the end of the game.

Advertisement
I live in Texas and taking my dogs out for a walk still dressed in my Miami polo and hat and have had multiple cars drive by and throw up the U.

College football is better for EVERYONE when Miami is good.
Same in SoCal
Just went and picked up some pizzas in my
Cane shirt and hat and dude smiled and said nice dub while handing me my
Pies

I haven’t been paying attention to all the rule changes the ACC scrapped divisions right? Or is that next year?

Advertisement
Go roll a tater, and smoke the whole thing.

"Always with the negative waves, Moriarty."
Bro we did look good on paper. We just didn't have the right players n coaches. I rather look good on the field then on paper. Nothing negative about that. I guess u never played football 🏈

It may have been my #CanesShades; but I saw a totally different game. I thought that James looked really good and under control. And I absolutely knew that it was not a targeting call towards the end of the game.
yeah it wasnt targeting at the end of the game for sure. the first half he was horrible. he is a penalty waiting to happen

Advertisement
Bro we did look good on paper. We just didn't have the right players n coaches. I rather look good on the field then on paper. Nothing negative about that. I guess u never played football 🏈

Day and night - I was busy hunting men. Who were hunting us. We'd come back in for three days after spending two weeks hunting men.

I'm still here. So I do have a bit of understanding on what works, and what doesn't. Football has time-outs, a game clock, penalties, referees, and four tries at a time. Then they shower and go home. No one dies. Manhunting - I make one mistake - and it would be my last one.

If you wish to compare the two - try. I hear that "I guess you didn't play football" BS every now and then - and smile, as the former football players that tried - couldn't do it. Lots tried. And dropped out within two weeks.

I was just having some fun - we all already know of those bitter days past with UM - and we have a good, positive situation now. Let's enjoy it.

Yesterday is gone - and Tomorrow never gets here. Each Tomorrow becomes Today.

I live in Texas and taking my dogs out for a walk still dressed in my Miami polo and hat and have had multiple cars drive by and throw up the U.

College football is better for EVERYONE when Miami is good.
Those Longhorn fans love you right now. Lol.

Gotta be more consistent on special teams. If we can do that then we can beat anyone on the schedule.

Advertisement
Back