WE'RE good at linebacker!!

BigDikCane

All-American
Northrup and Kirby are beast!! I just seen Kirby knock a player unconscious..... Got Damnn!!

Advertisement
jaxpreps jaxpreps
When First Coast star LB Reggie Northrup was introduced he spit water vapor up in the air ala WWE legend Triple H. #timetoplaythegame
1 hour ago

I'll be interested to see if these guys stick. We seem to be the syphillis of college football right now. AG is doing his best to spin it, but there just doesn't seem to be a lot of buzz around us. I honestly think our new generation will be built around guys like Gionni Paul and Witt, under the radar guys with an attitude. The divas are definitely not coming here.

I'll be interested to see if these guys stick. We seem to be the syphillis of college football right now. AG is doing his best to spin it, but there just doesn't seem to be a lot of buzz around us. I honestly think our new generation will be built around guys like Gionni Paul and Witt, under the radar guys with an attitude. The divas are definitely not coming here.

Not until we win kids look at da U as losers because that's what's been happening every year to the MarylandS of the world

Until we win gonna be hard to recruit top knotch kids consistently.

Kirby and Northrup are both EEs. We only need to only for a couple of weeks I believe.

Advertisement
Good thing Northrup isn't coming as a RB, they ran for -71 last time. That set a Florida State record.

Advertisement
We all said this about the 2008 class at linebacker that was considered the best LB class in the nation by a wide margin...one of them ended up good lol.

Lets not count the chickens before they hatch.

We all said this about the 2008 class at linebacker that was considered the best LB class in the nation by a wide margin...one of them ended up good lol.

2 of them ended up good. Arthur Brown was 1st team all B12, and the B12 newcomer of the year. If he returns, he'll be in the mix for the Butkus next year. He's like every other kid here, they are better when they get somewhere else.

2 of them ended up good. Arthur Brown was 1st team all B12, and the B12 newcomer of the year. If he returns, he'll be in the mix for the Butkus next year. He's like every other kid here, they are better when they get somewhere else.

One of them ended up being good AT MIAMI...which is all that matters.

Advertisement
Does any of the lbs project to 250 rush end types?
The all seem 200-215 types, but can any put on 35-40 pounds to play outside in the 3-4, or DE in the 4-3?

Advertisement
Back