We're going to beat North Carolina

Walton and Yearby are going to have big games

The D will stop some of the big plays but the soft zone Dorito D will give up short passes all game

Their QB is going to run on us if Grace isn't ready for him

Their RBs are gonna have big games

Miami by 4

Advertisement
Their SOS is dog**** at 83rd.

They beat UVA by 13 points and scored 26 total. Hey the canes did the same **** but gave up a garbo TD.

2 of the 8 wins are against Delaware and North Carolina A&T.

The FBS opponents they beat this year are a combined 29-34, or 46% win %. These teams have only beaten 1 ranked team (GA tech over FSU with a miracle) outside of Duke who beat GA tech (was ranked at the time).

Their QB has 2-1 td to int ratio. We can force him to make a mistake.

And my favorite: it is not a night game, not on national TV and the weather will be SUNNY 54 degrees with little to no wind.

How do we stack up in the same areas?

38th in SOS.

1 non major win. We lose to FSU at FSU, Cincy at Cincy and Clemson. Cincy may not be great, but they arent a junk team (only lost to Houston by 3).

FBS teams we faced are 40-33, or 55%, Wins over Michigan State and Notre Dame. So yeah not much better. Throw clemson out ugh.

Kayaa has a 4 to 1 ratio. Pretty **** good.

Our defense has forced 2 turnovers a game. NC has forced 1.9

How is that not much better? Seems to me like if we had their schedule we would have only one loss, too. Would mean Alfraud would still be here, so glad not.

Advertisement
There is no reason why Miami can't win his game.

Cue a picture of Donofrio and Coley

They both dominated unc last year. So what does that say about unc?

Last year's UNC team is not this year's team. They are improved on offense, and vastly improved on defense. Last year's defense was a total disaster. This year's is basically middle of the pack

And they didn't play FSU or Clemson

We also barely beat Duke, and they whopped that ***. We're going to get ***ed all game long. This could be very ugly.

We also barely beat Duke, and they whopped that ***. We're going to get ***ed all game long. This could be very ugly.

We barely beat Duke with our backup QB who had only played 2 qtrs of college football up until that point.

Also, we were beating Duke's *** by 14 and controlling the game up until the refs helped them score 2 TDs

This is gonna be a Canes win

At the end of the day, this is still a team with AG's footprint all over it. Our defense is schematically the same and our offense is inconsistent. Ideally you want to pound UNC on the ground, which is this teams weakness. I just don't see it. Hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
Like I said in another thread, we have a chance if we run the ball effectively. They are vulnerable to the run game. If our OL opens holes for Yearby and Walton and we win the time of possession battle we have a chance. If we couldn't run the ball against them then it will be ugly. I have hope though that the practice this week is on maximizing our run game ability against them.

Walton and Yearby are going to have big games

The D will stop some of the big plays but the soft zone Dorito D will give up short passes all game

Their QB is going to run on us if Grace isn't ready for him

Their RBs are gonna have big games

Miami by 4

Their QB and RB (hood) account for 25 carries a game. It's simple, hit the QB and RB on every play...

They are a run first type of team 60 / 40. It starts there...

They have a terrible run defense. Duke ran for over 300 on them. However, they have a good pass defense, maybe better than ours.

I spoke to a player last week, he said they're all convinced that they are going to win out. Said they see GT as their biggest threat because of our D.

This game is very winnable.
+1 This game can be had. All depends on our running game and the OL but definitely within reach. Barring another horrificly officiated ACC - I'll be shocked if it isn't at the very least - competitive. People are crowning UNC too early.

Advertisement

We barely beat Duke with our backup QB who had only played 2 qtrs of college football up until that point.

Also, we were beating Duke's *** by 14 and controlling the game up until the refs helped them score 2 TDs

This is gonna be a Canes win

Tell me more....

This thread is exhibit A as to Miami has so many mouth breathers in its fan base that they can't look at things objectively

Advertisement
Anymore stupid predictions...

Grow up guys!

We are in deep doo doo and it is going to take new staff and new culture to dig out of this. Not some HC face change.

Last edited:
The good news is Doritos was exposed on his own without Golden there, Scott has as big a loss on him as Golden's ouster, and the team unity and leadership tanked before halftime - time to fix it all.

Now, can the BOT/Blake get the right guy?

Alot of fail in this thread.

And Sonny whenever you make a prediction im betting the opposite...you havent gotten one right yet.

Advertisement
Back