We're going to beat North Carolina

jackedaround

Junior
Their SOS is dog**** at 83rd.

They beat UVA by 13 points and scored 26 total. Hey the canes did the same **** but gave up a garbo TD.

2 of the 8 wins are against Delaware and North Carolina A&T.

The FBS opponents they beat this year are a combined 29-34, or 46% win %. These teams have only beaten 1 ranked team (GA tech over FSU with a miracle) outside of Duke who beat GA tech (was ranked at the time).

Their QB has 2-1 td to int ratio. We can force him to make a mistake.

And my favorite: it is not a night game, not on national TV and the weather will be SUNNY 54 degrees with little to no wind.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Unc beat pitt, duke, deleware, wake, nca&t, illinois, gt and uva. Not one of those teams has the weapons that we have on offense. Kaaya is going to light there *** up.

They are last in acc in rush defense, 3rd down defense, and sacks.

I spoke to a player last week, he said they're all convinced that they are going to win out. Said they see GT as their biggest threat because of our D.

This game is very winnable.

They beat UVA by 13 points and scored 26 total. Hey the canes did the same **** but gave up a garbo TD.

The FBS opponents they beat this year are a combined 29-34, or 46% win %. These teams have only beaten 1 ranked team (GA tech over FSU with a miracle) outside of Duke who beat GA tech (was ranked at the time).

And my favorite: it is not a night game, not on national TV and the weather will be SUNNY 54 degrees with little to no wind.

How do we stack up in the same areas?

Advertisement
We were supposed to lose to then last year too ... Oh and what about the zero dark thirty aka D Crawford game?

Canes Roll

Our SOS is rated at 34th. Combined record vs FBS teams is 40-33 if I did the math correctly.

Kaaya 4-1 TD/INT ratio

Last edited:
UNC is UNC......just like Clemson..............THEY WILL BOTH WILL SHOW UP BEFORE THE SEASON IS OVER!

THE U is a STAFF away from being NC Contender!

38th in SOS.

1 non major win. We lose to FSU at FSU, Cincy at Cincy and Clemson. Cincy may not be great, but they arent a junk team (only lost to Houston by 3).

FBS teams we faced are 40-33, or 55%, Wins over Michigan State and Notre Dame. So yeah not much better. Throw clemson out ugh.

Kayaa has a 4 to 1 ratio. Pretty **** good.

Our defense has forced 2 turnovers a game. NC has forced 1.9

Advertisement
There is no reason why Miami can't win his game.

Cue a picture of Donofrio and Coley

They both dominated unc last year. So what does that say about unc?

Last year's UNC team is not this year's team. They are improved on offense, and vastly improved on defense. Last year's defense was a total disaster. This year's is basically middle of the pack - huge improvement. And, they are at home. I see that as a distinct advantage.

There is no reason why Miami can't win his game.

Cue a picture of Donofrio and Coley

They both dominated unc last year. So what does that say about unc?

Last year's UNC team is not this year's team. They are improved on offense, and vastly improved on defense. Last year's defense was a total disaster. This year's is basically middle of the pack - huge improvement. And, they are at home. I see that as a distinct advantage.

378 yards versus 430
22 first downs versus 24
1.8 turnovers versus 1.9

however, they have given up 405 yards and 24 first downs per game to ACC teams this year.

we can beat them and we will beat them.

Advertisement
Without Golden all things are possible!

True. UNC may have just played their best game of the season. Teams don't often play at the same level every week. Looking at it straight up, I think UNC wins easily. But, games aren't played on paper. Who really knows?

Unc beat pitt, duke, deleware, wake, nca&t, illinois, gt and uva. Not one of those teams has the weapons that we have on offense. Kaaya is going to light there *** up.

They are last in acc in rush defense, 3rd down defense, and sacks.
I think we are going to try to play them like we did VT last year. On the ground. Keep the ball away from their offense.

Advertisement
Back