WE'RE GOING ALL THE WAY

Advertisement
ΒAWHAHAHA I cannot believe we just pulled that off.

All those GT players telling the media they were winning have gotta be crushed.

Defense really made great adjustments after the 1st quarter ended. Have to give Manny a lot of credit for what he did today.

Richt panicked by going for the onsides kick to start the half. Shows he wasn't trusting the defense to hold GT. Glad they proved him wrong. That should have cost us the game.

What can I say about Malik, he played his best when it really mattered, however he makes some throws throughout the game that really disrupt the flow of the game. Unfortunately we're going to have to live with it.

Great win and I'm happy Homer looked like the real deal. Love how we hit JT4 on the bomb but dissapointed he didn't have enough to get in the end zone. We need to be able to finish in those situations if we think we're going to be able to win the Coastal.

Solid performance. But Harley needs to get his **** straight I hope he's capable of being an off the field coach. Especially ST coach.

Malik Rosier is the anti Brad Kaaya. He only plays good when it's on the line LMAO

Advertisement
Handed them 7 points...refs tried to put the fix in with that bull**** clipping call....still won.

We aren't title ready but after next years class it's on. Acc title game and everything else is gravy

Advertisement
We aren't title ready but after next years class it's on. Acc title game and everything else is gravy

We may not be national championship ready right now but we are **** sure ready to win the ACC... it a be a dog fight but we can win it.

The morning of the FSU game, first song I heard on the radio was a 2 Live Crew joint. Can't remember the last time i heard on of their songs on the radio.

That's when I knew this year might be something special.

ΒAWHAHAHA I cannot believe we just pulled that off.

All those GT players telling the media they were winning have gotta be crushed.

Defense really made great adjustments after the 1st quarter ended. Have to give Manny a lot of credit for what he did today.

Richt panicked by going for the onsides kick to start the half. Shows he wasn't trusting the defense to hold GT. Glad they proved him wrong. That should have cost us the game.

What can I say about Malik, he played his best when it really mattered, however he makes some throws throughout the game that really disrupt the flow of the game. Unfortunately we're going to have to live with it.

Great win and I'm happy Homer looked like the real deal. Love how we hit JT4 on the bomb but dissapointed he didn't have enough to get in the end zone. We need to be able to finish in those situations if we think we're going to be able to win the Coastal.

Solid performance. But Harley needs to get his **** straight I hope he's capable of being an off the field coach. Especially ST coach.

The on side kick I loved but Bagley doinked it . It happens . But better to have a coach with balls then A corch like Golden.

This team has HEART.

We always used to say that Coker, Shannon, and Golden teams played flat and with no emotion. That's different now.

Add in some of the talent we have coming in next year to this core of guys we already have, and it's gonna be special.

Advertisement
ONE WEEK AT A TIME...... This is my moto and long as our Canes follow this trend we will be just fine!!! On to the next game.....

I think when we look back at it in a few years, the turning point will have been when blew the doors off wvu in the rab.

Advertisement

Yeah, I like this team and I think we can win the Coastal, and depending on who comes out of the other side, possibly the ACC (pulling for you, NC St.).

But we're a year away as you've said. That '18 class is going to help shore up a lot of the issues we have in the secondary. You think we're trotting out Knowles because he's outplaying everyone?

Lingard and Cam will help with the RB depth. Homer's the goods, whether Walton goes pro or not doesn't matter. Homer will do work and Cam and/or Lo will be a suitable number 2. The other will provide quality depth as well.

Next up, Syracuse.

I believe this was the only game this year Miami didn’t cover the spread. Defense looked better in the second half. I just wish we can shake this all the 3 and outs. If Miami wants a Cinderella season then we have to get better week after week. It’s time to take the next step and dominate from here on.

This team has HEART.

We always used to say that Coker, Shannon, and Golden teams played flat and with no emotion. That's different now.

Add in some of the talent we have coming in next year to this core of guys we already have, and it's gonna be special.

This.

Advertisement
Back