WE'RE GOING ALL THE WAY

We aren't title ready but after next years class it's on. Acc title game and everything else is gravy

THIS
In a week where we saw Oklahoma state and Clemson lose do you really still believe that?

Absolutely. The ol , secondary need improvement . We have major flaws , especially with depth. Natty teams don't have those issues at multiple positions.

We have a very winnable schedule but I know we aren't there quite yet. It's coming though.

Advertisement
I believe this was the only game this year Miami didn’t cover the spread. Defense looked better in the second half. I just wish we can shake this all the 3 and outs. If Miami wants a Cinderella season then we have to get better week after week. It’s time to take the next step and dominate from here on.

The next step isn’t domination, it is winning the next game.

We aren't title ready but after next years class it's on. Acc title game and everything else is gravy

THIS
In a week where we saw Oklahoma state and Clemson lose do you really still believe that?

Absolutely. The ol , secondary need improvement . We have major flaws , especially with depth. Natty teams don't have those issues at multiple positions.

We have a very winnable schedule but I know we aren't there quite yet. It's coming though.
Rosier, Fryar, Steinkuhler (sp?) ... Kosar wasn’t supposed to beat Nebraska. Drop those pants for the miracle and get to work.

Advertisement
This thread is not about reality

IT IS ABOUT HOW WE ARE WINNING THE **** THING

Take the BS to some other thread

Only sunshine pumpers allowed in this one

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back