Welp

Now the tou
gh part, the real off season.

What will get you by until Aug?

For me it's Canes / Redsox baseball , NFL draft , NBA playoffs and ****.

For me it's Canes / Yankee baseball , NFL draft , NBA playoffs and a baby boy in early July.

Got a baby boy coming in June. Other than that I'll enjoy the Alaskan summer, fishing for some Salmon, watching the Lightning kick some ***. I'll be here following recruiting as well. Richt will have enough time to evaluate and start getting everything else done the way he wants. Finally I think he will get the IPF plans moving this summer. Probably do some fundraising for it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only two non-faqqots mentioned Hurricane baseball. That's number 1 Hurricane baseball.
Dude I don't need to watch the games, I know half the team and they tell me when They talk to me. I either played with them or played against them in summer ball

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lots of fuming over UiF's eventual elimination of the baseball 'Canes, contemplating how much the Dolphins have ruined my life, waiting for the O's pitching to implode and watching Liverpool **** up the transfer market.

Last edited:
Quick question you guys want me to make a mock draft thread??

Now the tough part, the real off season.

Swap the Cubs in for the red sox and I second your list!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Now the tough part, the real off season.

I'm deployed until August. So that and seeing my Boys again are what's getting me by

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now the tou
gh part, the real off season.

For me it's Canes / Yankee baseball , NFL draft , NBA playoffs and a baby boy in early July.

Got a baby boy coming in June. Other than that I'll enjoy the Alaskan summer, fishing for some Salmon, watching the Lightning kick some ***. I'll be here following recruiting as well. Richt will have enough time to evaluate and start getting everything else done the way he wants. Finally I think he will get the IPF plans moving this summer. Probably do some fundraising for it.

Congratulations brother on your new edition to your family.

Advertisement
Back