Welp

Cribby

All-American
Premium
Now the tough part, the real off season.

What will get you by until Aug?

For me it's Canes / Redsox baseball , NFL draft , NBA playoffs and ****.

Advertisement

saw the game price threw today bro? 2 runs, 6 hits, and Kimbrel struck out the side for the save

For me it's Canes / Yankee baseball , NFL draft , NBA playoffs and a baby boy in early July.

For me it's Canes / Yankee baseball , NFL draft , NBA playoffs and a baby boy in early July.

Same here as far as the teams go, New York Yankees and Miami Heat and throw in the Xbox one. Study for the GRE

Advertisement
Go sox, they looking good, still a little worried about the starting pitching, need one more good starter in the rotation, betts looking good after a slow start, still rather see castillo playing more

Go sox, they looking good, still a little worried about the starting pitching, need one more good starter in the rotation, betts looking good after a slow start, still rather see castillo playing more
def need a back end guy, who knows maybe Washington doesn't want to pay Strasburg and we trade from em at the deadline

def need a back end guy, who knows maybe Washington doesn't want to pay Strasburg and we trade from em at the deadline

If they start to fall off i can see that, maybe the rays with archer will be looking to move him, doubt they trade in division though

saw the game price threw today bro? 2 runs, 6 hits, and Kimbrel struck out the side for the save

We over payed for Price but we needed an ace. Kimbrells stuff is filthy , I'm shocked when guys make contact .

Advertisement

If they start to fall off i can see that, maybe the rays with archer will be looking to move him, doubt they trade in division though
Rays always start slow they'll be in it in September...they also played Baltimore already

Canes baseball, some Heat, helping coach my son's baseball team, and some car shows/driving fast as ****.

Rays always start slow they'll be in it in September...they also played Baltimore already

They dont have the talent, and archer has had a rough few starts, longoria has looked meh too, wouldnt be surprised if they moved him

Advertisement

Bucholtz has good stuff but he's injury prone , we definitely could use another starter , bull pen is filthy though

Orioles baseball, draft, playoffs, fishing, legalization of marijuana in DC, and ****.

Recruiting is going to have my attention. Richt shoots for the moon and has landed his share. Commits will be slow this summer but the ones that happen I think will be significant. I look for him to add a corner who can help immediately. My guess is that the targets are already known.

Advertisement
yankees but never really watch boring *** baseball, NBA why watch when only one series counts warriors spurs. My knicks suk, xbox sounds good and resurrecting my youtube account maybe with chirps.

Advertisement
Back