Welp! Looks like we're playing our bowl game against Louisiana Tech

Advertisement
***** it.....have Field (TE Coach) or Stubblefield (WR Coach) call plays for the bowl game and get rid of Enos now. They may now have playcalling experience,....but that didn't stop us from wasting a season with the Enos experiment.

1575840096080.jpeg

Advertisement
This is an absolute TERRIBLE match-up for Miami. And absolute terrible match-up! The positive note is the bowl won't be up north, somewhere, in frigid, wind chill Yankee territory.:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:

That's a sensible logical inference and all that. La. Tech will playing on their QUASI-home field and probably will have TEN TIMES the fans than what Miami brings to the game. OUCH. Then there's the situational aspect of upper-class starters opting to go on the AWOL list for the game. SEE Tray Hill, for example. Yikes.

But the coup de' grace will be Miami's HC, OC and DC getting OUT COACHED, again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
I think Cooney may be the only guy who has called plays, albeit high school level in the unlikely event Enos is canned.

No we will luck out like how we did against Louisville. Drop 40 on this absolute joke of a team, and Manny will make zero adjustments because it’s such a great win.

Prepare for significant disappointment.

Here is my prediction:

- Miami comes out flat
- Down at half
- ULM runs away in 2H
- Diaz looks lost entire game
-Diaz says, "this loss starts with me"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will be a dogfight

The Miami v ULM game or are you speaking of another matchup?

ULM very likely prison stomps our Canes

Maybe by even 14+.

I've made a career of identifying and fixing organizations in freefall.

Miami hasn't even hit the ground yet.

You think so? I’m having a hard time believing Manny will fire anyone sadly

Mammy, at the pregame presser, "This coming loss starts with me but ends with the players. We have had too much time off. There are too many distractions in the culture. Blake James agrees."

Advertisement
Back