Welp! Looks like we're playing our bowl game against Louisiana Tech

Advertisement
feel like this will be a make or break game for enos, offense shows up then he stays, but if offense continues to struggle then he gone. Just my opinion, but I think he should be gone no matter what

Advertisement
if we pull off this win, manny should take the trophy and make it into next years to chain

wear it like a **** albatross. You get to take it off at the end of the game if you get the W. you put it on at the start of the game, and you get to take it off if you win when the clock hits 0:00, otherwise, everyone on the team wears one all week long.

Advertisement
Manny vs former bosses (UF, UNC) 0-2
Manny vs former UM HBC (FIU) 0-1
Baker vs former team - do we break out a W?

Miami with more than a week to prepare 0-6- do we break out a W?

if I am a senior, I am not risking injury playing in a meaningless bowl game vs La Tech. Will be interesting to see who we have at LB

This and several more reasons.

Our Hurricanes for decades have not played well in non-Natty bowl contests.

We are winning this game. Yes, L. Tech will want to take it out on their former DC, but I am predicting our SECOND bowl win in the last decade! You hear me?! SECOND!!!!

Advertisement
For the sake of crooting I'll hope for a win... manolo is coming back regardless.

Advertisement
Facts are Miami has not been good coming off of a lay off. I bet they are scheming against our weaknesses right now. I bet we are tackling dummies and having a pizza party after.

Advertisement
Back