Off-Topic Welp I was going to post a funny, and then nystate has hijacked us again. Anal votes?

Advertisement
Ny York, And his bullshat is back.

I think ultimately, the mods and us are being played, by his need to have a warm bath.

He is shutting down the board again.

I know I can create duck farts, but **** this hominoid creates sewage spills.

Mods, get on it.
🤷🏿‍♂️

Screenshot_20211230-204340_Google.jpg

For the record.... I would love to give my avatar some anal......

Ysis on how she move dat ***.

Ny York, And his bullshat is back.

I think ultimately, the mods and us are being played, by his need to have a warm bath.

He is shutting down the board again.

I know I can create duck farts, but **** this hominoid creates sewage spills.

Mods, get on it.
Man I’ve been here like 10 years and I’ve never written something this beautiful.

Advertisement
How about mods ban any OP who writes an anti NYSOM thread. Dude is entertaining as F, some of you guys clutching your pearls are pathetic. Acting like you never heard double entendre before. How about you NYSOM haters just block the dude and call it a day?

Advertisement
How about mods ban any OP who writes an anti NYSOM thread. Dude is entertaining as F, some of you guys clutching your pearls are pathetic. Acting like you never heard double entendre before. How about you NYSOM haters just block the dude and call it a day?
But if they blocked him, they would have nothing to cry about.

Way ahead of you, Francis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back