Well we finished as the #2 class in most de commits

Im here for championships not bull**** bowls 1 and dones do nothing to help a team that has no chance at sniffing a title we need to recruit better bottom line and especially on the defensive side of the ball we finished with a top 3 defense and the defensive head man was promoted to hc yet we whiffed on so many
While I agree with you that relying on 1 and dones isn't a sound strategy long term, I think the transfer portal is just what the doctor ordered for right now. We absolutely need these dudes now. Winning now is a must to draw future HS Croots. Also, Tater and others have more than 1 year. Love what Diaz did. Looking forward to Spring practice.

Advertisement
Yep wish we didnt lose as many defensive guys you figure we kept diaz and the “1” defensive suprised we lost recruits on the defensive side really a terrible day and the transfers are meaningless the one and done guys their good for programs that are competing for a national championship not us we need the recruits the va tech and ucla lineman do absolutely nothing for me their 1 and done and we are no competing for a title this year

This Miami...we compete for titles every year so get out of here with that nonsense...we have the talent on this team to definately make it to the ACC championship game and possibly the playoffs

I guess the people who love posting negative news are going to have to become Seminole fans next season.

Might want to go ahead and get started right now. There's plenty of meat on that bone.

What the OP does not understand is that winning brings in good recruiting classes and the Transfer Class will help us win next season which in turn gets us the top 10 class we need and the decommits disappear. So yes the Transfers matter because winning matters.

Advertisement
Almost all of the top programs are on that list. Yes we lost a lot of talent but let's not act like it's not happening everywhere.

In order to a track ample BAG and Mercedes C class for mommy recruits must commit to Miami as early as possible even if that means dropping a star to do it , its critical to initiate the auction .

NCAA know this everyone knows this and it's all alleged just to be on the safe side.

GOCANES

Advertisement
All things considering, we might not have the sheer numbers, but as far as elite talent coming in

Im here for championships not bull**** bowls 1 and dones do nothing to help a team that has no chance at sniffing a title we need to recruit better bottom line and especially on the defensive side of the ball we finished with a top 3 defense and the defensive head man was promoted to hc yet we whiffed on so many

The paperwork that I was forwarded from the institution says you're here for a lobotomy. If you want to call that a "championship" to remove the stigma then datz kewl. In the interim drink your juice and stop harassing the other patients.

Advertisement
Why are people upset @ the link being posted?? Pretty enlightening,...especially for those with the "Only Happens To Miami" train of thought.

One of the most impressive things about this decommit class is its versatility and ability to fill holes all over the field. Few decommit classes have this much positional diversity.

For those that dont click the link
I was going to but I decommited from the idea. Respect my desicion please.

Advertisement
The most interesting part of the article to me is scrolling through and seeing how many of those recruits are from Florida.

OP. I apologize in advance if this is misguided.

I still dont understand. Maybe im missing something. Maybe its the way we have become as a society. Everything seems to be instantaneous gratification.

Is this post just for the sake of having something to criticize?

We had a **** year after all sorts of positive excitement from two years ago. We got a lot of players that thought we were headed somewhere. Then it turned out we were headed nowhere. So they left. Then we lost your defensive coach. Then we lost our head coach. All like three weeks before signing day.

We literally should not even be paying any attention to this classes short comings and stay focused on positive energy towards what this program is doing at this moment. This is like the definition of complaining about something that has been fixed. Why would we even be paying attention to this other than an "aw that sucks," off the cuff kind of comment. Ive seen like 10 threads about this now. It's weird. Maybe that wasn't the OP's intent. If not I apologize.

We as a fan base need to turn our **** around as well. It looks like the collective organization that is the University Of Miami Football program has put in effort to do this right. At least so far. Why can't we try and do the same. Can we please just bleed ourselves of the necessity to critique everything. At least until we start to see the product on the ******* field for once. I dont even care if we win all of our games next year. Just want to see desire and improvement.

Rant over.

Advertisement
Back