Well this cant be good.... In one month

Jimbo cleaned up every year as well. How did that work out for him? And Jimbo is a better actual coach then Taggert is. So Willie better try and go Randy Shannon and land several #1 classes if he wants to win.

Advertisement
got a bunch of 5.8 4 stars that aren't ranked in the top 250. Not a lot of big time schools wanted those guys. He beat us on two dudes which is alarming but I wouldn't be too concerned with his class. Not the star-heavy class as FSU usually reeled in with Jimbo.

I’m telling you it’s classic Golden type of class. Get low end 4 stars late that aren’t in high demand for one reason or another (grades, character, just not as good as once perceived to be). I’m betting there is a lot of attrition from this class

exactly. and if richt was willing to kick out sam bruce for a tiny violation. He will defiantly kick out those low level 4 stars.

Jimbo cleaned up every year as well. How did that work out for him? And Jimbo is a better actual coach then Taggert is. So Willie better try and go Randy Shannon and land several #1 classes if he wants to win.

It worked out pretty **** good. He beat us 7 years in a row.

Advertisement
This is not good news for us... go from 70th to 7th in just a month and a half is impressive (no matter the school). He makes you wonder why happens if they get a full year to recruit. We better be on our A game.

lmfao. I never understood the "jimbo recruited really well too, so I'm not worried about Taggart!" He ****ed us 7 years in a row and won a NC.

Advertisement

lmfao. I never understood the "jimbo recruited really well too, so I'm not worried about Taggart!" He ****ed us 7 years in a row and won a NC.

LMAO. I know its like these guys just became Cane fans this year.

Advertisement
Back