Well this cant be good.... In one month

Advertisement
where did fsu pass us in any ranking? rivals has them one behind us and 247 hasn't even added nesta as a signee yet.

Advertisement
The trolls are insufferable today.

Taggart beats us for 2 pretty average DL and suddenly the is is falling?

And where does FSU have a better class than us?

Advertisement
got a bunch of 5.8 4 stars that aren't ranked in the top 250. Not a lot of big time schools wanted those guys. He beat us on two dudes which is alarming but I wouldn't be too concerned with his class. Not the star-heavy class as FSU usually reeled in with Jimbo.

Man why does it matter if they passed us in the "recruiting rankings" or not?

I mean, if we're #5 and they're #9, or we're 10 and they're 3...we all got some good players, which isn't unexpected. Just need to keep beating them on the field and winning battles against them for the local guys we target.

Advertisement
Recruiting never has and never will be FSU issue, they always get good players. Corch Tagfart and their admin is their problem.

Maybe Al Golden wasn’t stupid to not bother recruiting some of the south florida divas who want to represent KKK country.

Advertisement
Regardless in 1 month they are #7 from not even a top 50 class. They cleaned up

Im a troll because im stating facts

got a bunch of 5.8 4 stars that aren't ranked in the top 250. Not a lot of big time schools wanted those guys. He beat us on two dudes which is alarming but I wouldn't be too concerned with his class. Not the star-heavy class as FSU usually reeled in with Jimbo.

I’m telling you it’s classic Golden type of class. Get low end 4 stars late that aren’t in high demand for one reason or another (grades, character, just not as good as once perceived to be). I’m betting there is a lot of attrition from this class

Advertisement
Back