Well...They Fired Everyone Again Today!

Earnest T. Bass

Sophomore
They fired Richt about 100 times.

They fired Diaz about 200 times and pointed out what a joke to hire him after Texas.

They either kicked-off the team or demoted about 20 or so players.

The end of the world predictions were non-stop, from the Canes being blown-out to the game being over during the 1st quarter to after any number of plays they claimed cost the Canes the game.

They bemoaned the loss of the Coastal Division.

They predicted a losing season.

They predicted the end of the world!!!

Apparently, this has become a Canes thing, and I sure as **** do not understand it!

GREAT WIN TODAY CANES!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Preach. It's weird, the more we win the worse it gets. Just keep winning, **** the rest. Go Canes!

Lol had to laugh at the title of this thread. Ty

They will probably fire everyone next week too.

I fired myself and left the GameDay thread. Game was so much more enjoyable.

Advertisement
if we dont beat everyone by atleast 50 points its apparently a disappointment.

I went to the thread, saw the tone and left after reading two pages. Enjoyed the game so much more.

Advertisement
Listen, the fire coach talk is just a Miami thing. We've gone so long without a competent HC and coaching staff it the first thing we can think of when we don't play well.

And lets be honest, Richt spotted GT 7 points, ran jumpballs to 5'9 WRs, and Manny's super late adjustment to stop the outside pitch was mind rattling. I'm still SHOCK considering we gave up like 150 rushing yards in the 1st QTR we only gave up like 90 yards the rest of the game.

Richt's play calling was questionable at times, especially the failed 4 fade pass routes however he did redeem himself with the swing pass during the 4 th qtr

Advertisement
Advertisement
The play calling was atrocious the first three quarters.

We were without 3 of our best offensive players and our quarterback is scattershot at times.

Richt's calm demeanor (and playcalling) is refreshing.

Didn't know Jon Richt had a CIS account.

There is a reason we don't attack the middle. Use your head.

Now if u want to about throwing fades to midgets, fine. Lol

What are you talking about?

I didn't say anything about throwing over the middle.

Richt still needs to hire an OC.

The play calling was atrocious the first three quarters.

agree. we coulda did those swing passes to the slot ALL game. Why wait?

That and the fact that we kept throwing fades to midgets in the end zone.

I mean one time, okay. Three times?!

I don't know if it's Richt or Rosiers decision making, but with injuries and regular wear & tear of the season moving the chains in the first half and in general is going get even more important. The 3&out **** needs to stop. That will come back to bite us later in the year. Nothing wrong with 4-5yrd gains. They add up to first downs and keep your defense off the **** field. We don't have a bye week anymore so this should be part of all our game planning. My $0.02.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back