Well...They Fired Everyone Again Today!

I am assuming one was NYstateofmind, I blocked that ****** a long time ago. Just block them. Most of them were Al Golden nut riders that are trying to be the "I'll told we suck guys" because if we win who cares what they say because we won. But if we lose, they were right the whole time.

Advertisement
Richt still needs to hire an OC.

The play calling was atrocious the first three quarters.

agree. we coulda did those swing passes to the slot ALL game. Why wait?

That and the fact that we kept throwing fades to midgets in the end zone.

I mean one time, okay. Three times?!

I don't know if it's Richt or Rosiers decision making, but with injuries and regular wear & tear of the season moving the chains in the first half and in general is going get even more important. The 3&out **** needs to stop. That will come back to bite us later in the year. Nothing wrong with 4-5yrd gains. They add up to first downs and keep your defense off the **** field. We don't have a bye week anymore so this should be part of all our game planning. My $0.02.

Go Canes!

Also...great F'ing win again. I'm off to the bar.

Go Canes!

I am assuming one was NYstateofmind, I blocked that ****** a long time ago. Just block them. Most of them were Al Golden nut riders that are trying to be the "I'll told we suck guys" because if we win who cares what they say because we won. But if we lose, they were right the whole time.

Lmfao.

I was one of the first on here calling for Golden to be fired. Go back to your hole.

Advertisement
Listen, the fire coach talk is just a Miami thing. We've gone so long without a competent HC and coaching staff it the first thing we can think of when we don't play well.

And lets be honest, Richt spotted GT 7 points, ran jumpballs to 5'9 WRs, and Manny's super late adjustment to stop the outside pitch was mind rattling. I'm still SHOCK considering we gave up like 150 rushing yards in the 1st QTR we only gave up like 90 yards the rest of the game.

You may be right, but that is NOT how our current coaches and players conduct themselves. And that's sure as **** not the way our many hall of fame coaches and players conducted themselves for had they done so our records would be comparable to Duke's football accomplishments.

In my view and experience, only losers, quitters and never were's and never will be's behave in that manner.

It must be shocking for recruits if they read this idiocy...

Advertisement
You're a fool.

We're 5-0 and averaging 35 points a game.

And that's with receivers costing us 4 points by getting caught from behind.

Have you watched any of these games?

Our routes are simplistic. There is zero creativity. We don't specifically game plan to target opponents weaknesses. The red zone play calling is cataclysmic. There's no rhyme or rhythm to his calls in general. We don't go up tempo enough. The list goes on.

Richt needs to bring in someone on the offense side and give them free reign like he's done on the defensive side with Manny. If that happens, combined with Richt's impressive recruiting and CEO skills, I think we can be a national championship contender year in and year out. If it doesn't, 10-2 will be our ceiling.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Didn't know Jon Richt had a CIS account.

This is what people do when they don't have anything to say.

We're 5-0 because our head coach has been able to cover up a lot of our deficiencies.

Richt is a good head coach.

He is a below average OC. The evidence is irrefutable.

If you only knew how monumentally stupid that OC statement is. Seriously, follow the old adage, "Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt".

Last edited:
Our routes are simplistic. There is zero creativity.

This is fanboy-speak at it's best.

It's one of the first things I look for when deciding whether to dismiss somebody out of hand.

The best teams in America don't win because they're so complicated and sophisticated. They win because they scheme well, block it well and execute crisply.

Creativity is something a goofball complains about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back