Well some good news it seems

Advertisement
No problem with taking Asa Martin whatsoever. We need to keep that RB depth up in the event that Homer leaves. I'm of the mindset that you need 4 quality scholarship RBs. We have Deejay and Cam right now. We haven't seen much from Lo last season and he's coming off a knee injury. Burns has not contributed here at all so I still need to see something from him.

Advertisement
This would give us 3 RBs that we’re in the top 10 at their position in the 2018 class. We just need a decent OL.

Advertisement
Can he punt? Play OL or DT or even call offensive plays? It will be **** of a signing
What a F****N stupid A** remark. So if he's not one of those positions, we should throw him back. Dumb freakin idiots like you who never balled in their lives looking for attention by making stupid comments. Go back to your room and play video games & Fantasy football..

It'd be an excellent pick-up but it does reflect on the current state of the team (offense mainly) that I'm actually way more hopeful that we scoop an OL grad transfer from......Butler.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What a F****N stupid A** remark. So if he's not one of those positions, we should throw him back. Dumb freakin idiots like you who never balled in their lives looking for attention by making stupid comments. Go back to your room and play video games & Fantasy football..
It’s one of the many cis running jokes. Where have you been?? And calm down.

We back, definitely...
1544990325797.gif

Advertisement
Back