Well, its a start... I guess?

Dr. Frenk, I know you would like to focus on what College Presidents really do, fund raise, endowments and research development. So in an effort to allow you to focus on those matters, fire Al and hire Butch or Greg Schiano. The football side won't require your attention if you do so immediately. You could even skip the "community meetings" :)

Advertisement
Just give me a guy who can hire an AD and then gets the **** out of the way. The troll had to shove her nose in the football program making it a disaster.

Exactly. All we need this guy to do is identify a top AD that he can get and let him handle it. Probably easier said than done.

Just give me a guy who can hire an AD and then gets the **** out of the way.

giphy.gif

I'm ******* tired of empty quotes. F.A.G. talked the biggest game in his introductory press conference and he's done nothing but get double penetrated since he's been here.

Advertisement
Frenk only takes over on Sep 1. It is Donna until 1 Jun, though I imagine she is already thoroughly engaged destroy..., er uh, "Reviewing" Clinton Foundation doner records. It is LeBlanc in the interim.

So we hired an entourage member/Limo driver?

[video=youtube;OPf0YbXqDm0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPf0YbXqDm0[/video]

Advertisement
:ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg
Dream scenario at today's meeting:

Blake James: "Dr. Frenk, meet Al Golden."

Al: "Dr. Frenk, it's nice to meet you. I'd like to introduce my associate, Mark Dorito."

Frenk: "All three of you, clean out your offices. You're fired. Don't let the door . . . "

Advertisement
Back