Well, its a start... I guess?

brandon_almeida

Recruit
Via Matt Porter's twitter:

Tweet #1:
Frenk: "I am fully aware" of UM's athletic and football tradition. Said part of his immersion process is speaking with community about it.

Tweet #2:
Frenk said he will meet with UM's coaches today.

Tweet #3:
Frenk said he played basketball and was a soccer goalkeeper, which "helped me greatly in my political career." Enjoys football "very much."

Advertisement

Tweet #1:
Frenk: "I am fully aware" of UM's athletic and football tradition. Said part of his immersion process is speaking with community about it.

Tweet #2:

Tweet #3:
Frenk said he played basketball and was a soccer goalkeeper, which "helped me greatly in my political career." Enjoys football "very much."

"Immersion Process"

More processes. We are pucked.

Tweet #1:

Tweet #2:

Tweet #3:

"Immersion Process"

More processes. We are pucked.

Thats how harvard grads speak

Tweet #1:

Tweet #2:

Tweet #3:
Which "football" did he mean?

Dream scenario at today's meeting:

Blake James: "Dr. Frenk, meet Al Golden."

Al: "Dr. Frenk, it's nice to meet you. I'd like to introduce my associate, Mark Dorito."

Frenk: "All three of you, clean out your offices. You're fired. Don't let the door . . . "

Advertisement
I mean seriously though, no one here knows how this is going to play out. I'm in wait and see mode. Anything less than an ACC title and BCS bowl and Golden 'should' be fired. If he isn't then that will tell me that football is going to continue to be on the back burner of this administration.

Reality scenario at today's meeting:

Blake James: "Dr. Frenk, meet Al Golden."

Al: "Dr. Frenk, it's nice to meet you. I'd like to introduce my associate, Mark Dorito."

Frenk: "All three of you, I am so impressed with your systematic neutering of the program I'd like to extend your extensions, if you know what I mean . . . "

FIFY

Reporter: "Dr. Frenk? So I take it you are aware of the reputation that UM has athletically?

Dr. Frenk: "Are you kidding me?"

For this guy to already have a meeting with the coaches - that gives me a bit of hope.

When he says he'll speak with the ''community," that gives me a bit of hope. He didn't say he'll speak with the AD. He said, the 'community.'

Time to start firing off a crapload of BRING BACK BUTCH emails.

Advertisement
For this guy to already have a meeting with the coaches - that gives me a bit of hope.

When he says he'll speak with the ''community," that gives me a bit of hope. He didn't say he'll speak with the AD. He said, the 'community.'

What is his e-mail?

Tweet #1:

Tweet #2:

Tweet #3:

Harvard athletics is the best in the Ivy League. He should come with a concept on what it means to the school to have successful athletic programs.

And if nothing else, remember this: Once upon a time, we couldn't get their basketball coach to leave their school to come to Miami ...

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2011/4/13/harvard-amaker-booster-amakers/

Can't you give it 24 hours before you start firing off your ***gy Butch Davis fanfiction to our new President?

Advertisement
Get me on the phone with him. I'll immerse has ***.

He'll know right ******* quick what we, the community based fans expect from him.

Can we get Dr. Frenk a CIS login? Depending how he likes it, we might want to consider referring him to the WestEndZone

It would be nice to expect something to happen, but unless Butch or Chud shows up for the meeting with the coaches I expect nothing will change.

Advertisement

Can't you give it 24 hours before you start firing off your ***gy Butch Davis fanfiction to our new President?

Why wait?

Just give me a guy who can hire an AD and then gets the **** out of the way. The troll had to shove her nose in the football program making it a disaster.

Just give me a guy who can hire an AD and then gets the **** out of the way. The troll had to shove her nose in the football program making it a disaster.

Agreed.

Blake James is a spineless puppet who has no business being an AD anywhere.

Can't you go for 30 minutes without ****ing yourself sideways?

We get it! You fell into a bag of sphincters, and no one can recognize you to pull you out! Too bad!

Advertisement
Back