WELCOME TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI HALL OF FAME JAMES JACKSO

OP should be band for his troll thread on Friday.

James Jackson was a good RB, but is he really HOF caliber? He was the beneficiary of Edgerrin James pounding defenses down.

He lead the team in rushing in 2000 with over 1,000 yards and at the time was only the 5th back in UM history to pass that mark. I'm pretty sure he's like 4th all time in rushing as well.

I'm not seeing it as a HOF caliber career at UM. Good RB. But HOF? No way.

Advertisement
**** you Franchise you **** on everyone's posts day after day get a god **** life! your a pathetic human being! The one that should be banned is you

**** you Franchise you **** on everyone's posts day after day get a god **** life! your a pathetic human being! The one that should be banned is you

Those are very hurtful words. I hope you can get a grip on that anger before it consumes you, son.

Franchise LOL if I actually took anything you said seriously i guess I'd be upset.

Lol. Have a good day homie. My brother will be in the field receiving his hall of fame jacket and ring vs NC hope you have good seats.

Advertisement
Franchise LOL if I actually took anything you said seriously i guess I'd be upset.

Lol. Have a good day homie. My brother will be in the field receiving his hall of fame jacket and ring vs NC hope you have good seats.

I'll be there lobbying for Jarrett Payton to be inducted into the UM HOF.

Good for you JP really looks up to my brother I'm sure he'd appreciate that.

Go to JP Facebook you'll see US all together in some of his pictures lol he's like family. Again have a good day lol.

Congrats to your brother - he was a good one....

I'm still puzzled why Soldinger made the video about 5 Miami RBs (James, Gore, McGahee, Davenport & Portis), but left your brother out...It could've been just as easy to make it out of 6 top Miami RBs....

JEREMY SHOCKEY AND A FEW OTHERS ALSO BEING ANNOUNCED TODAY.

Advertisement

Come on man. You really comparing JJackson to Payton? JJackson was actually the first home run threat we had here in some time at the RB position. I actually thought him gaining all that weight in 99-00' took away that sprinters speed he showed in 98'.

Is it debatable that he should be in the HOF? Yeah sure. But why hate on the man. Not his fault they voted him in. (shrugs)

First running back I ever watched for the U live was James Jackson.

Liked the way he ran. Good vision and could squeeze through gaps with good burst.

Good for him.

Come on man. You really comparing JJackson to Payton? JJackson was actually the first home run threat we had here in some time at the RB position. I actually thought him gaining all that weight in 99-00' took away that sprinters speed he showed in 98'.

Is it debatable that he should be in the HOF? Yeah sure. But why hate on the man. Not his fault they voted him in. (shrugs)

Where is the hate? Some of you guys get too deep in your chests. All I said was that he was a good RB but not HOF caliber. There's no hate there. Payton was pretty much the same to me.

Well, by the time he finished, he was #3 all time in rushing and he, CP and Edge were right there neck and neck in career totals. But, he had one more year to do it.

I can see both sides, I guess.

Advertisement
Well, by the time he finished, he was #3 all time in rushing and he, CP and Edge were right there neck and neck in career totals. But, he had one more year to do it.

He was around a 5 yards per carry guy. He wasn't even the best RB when he was sharing carries with Portis.

Remember the Washington game when Davis stubbornly stuck with James and waited too long to insert Portis? Once Portis got in, the team looked completely different. That dude was a HOF level guy.

Congrats to your brother and your family. That's big, don't let the naysayers **** on a tremendous accomplishment.

Advertisement

He was around a 5 yards per carry guy. He wasn't even the best RB when he was sharing carries with Portis.

Remember the Washington game when Davis stubbornly stuck with James and waited too long to insert Portis? Once Portis got in, the team looked completely different. That dude was a HOF level guy.

My best memories of James Jackson are being on that field too long at UW and for being a middling RB with the Browns. Dude was nothing special. A decent player, to be sure, but nothing great, not a HOF player.

Screams of adding someone from the "good times" just for the sake of adding them.

My best memories of James Jackson are being on that field too long at UW and for being a middling RB with the Browns. Dude was nothing special. A decent player, to be sure, but nothing great, not a HOF player.

Screams of adding someone from the "good times" just for the sake of adding them.

E
X
A
C
T
L
Y

This dude knows his UM football and isn't just trying to fit in and be a Planter's Peanut. He was a good journeyman back who got noticeably slower after his promising sophomore season.

I always remember him having ankle injuries and being unable to get the 1 yard we needed to put psu away in 1999. But congrats to the family.

God some of you people are serious Debbie downers, can't take a grain of positivity or celebration without having to vainly **** all over it. Congrats to your family and brother man, I personally always thought your screen name was a joke, glad to find out it's not.

Advertisement
Back