WELCOME TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI HALL OF FAME JAMES JACKSO

Advertisement
Which player was it that said Jackson told him "just watch me!" First play power sweep right side 60 yards to The House! That wasn't edge cant remember the player amazed without seeing the U Doc again!

Advertisement
Which player was it that said Jackson told him "just watch me!" First play power sweep right side 60 yards to The House! That wasn't edge cant remember the player amazed without seeing the U Doc again!

Portis. In ah kick off classic game against *.

Congrats to JJ and all the other new inductees!!!

:stormwarningflag-sm:based-duke2::stormwarningflag-sm

Advertisement
I wore a stocking cap with braids when I played in HS because of your brother. His career was overshadowed by edge portis and mcgahee but James Jackson and Najeh Davenport deserves as much respect as the others received at the U. He wasn't flashy he just got the job done. Congrats to #21 much success to you and yours

I liked young Jim when he was here. Solid back. True Cane.

Congratz to the kid

Last edited:
Congrats to your brother and the other inductees.

Didn't your brother originally commit to Notre Dame?
[MENTION=230]I'm james Jackson brother[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Congrats to your brother and family. That's an amazing accomplishment and JJ getting his degree is a role model to all future generations. Wonderful news.

OP should be band for his troll thread on Friday.

James Jackson was a good RB, but is he really HOF caliber? He was the beneficiary of Edgerrin James pounding defenses down.

Congrats to your brother. Another great cane to be recognized forever. All those guys who were here in the late 90's who become a cane are a special breed and will never be forgotten.

Advertisement
OP should be band for his troll thread on Friday.

James Jackson was a good RB, but is he really HOF caliber? He was the beneficiary of Edgerrin James pounding defenses down.

He lead the team in rushing in 2000 with over 1,000 yards and at the time was only the 5th back in UM history to pass that mark. I'm pretty sure he's like 4th all time in rushing as well.

Advertisement
Back