WELCOME TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI HALL OF FAME JAMES JACKSO

God some of you people are serious Debbie downers, can't take a grain of positivity or celebration without having to vainly **** all over it. Congrats to your family and brother man, I personally always thought your screen name was a joke, glad to find out it's not.

The screen name could still be a joke. All he did was make a post that was public knowledge.

Advertisement
brand.gif

I always remember him having ankle injuries and being unable to get the 1 yard we needed to put psu away in 1999. But congrats to the family.

He got that mother****ing first down. ******* zebras.

God some of you people are serious Debbie downers, can't take a grain of positivity or celebration without having to vainly **** all over it. Congrats to your family and brother man, I personally always thought your screen name was a joke, glad to find out it's not.

The screen name could still be a joke. All he did was make a post that was public knowledge.

I posted it before anyone else knew LOL I even had specific times it would be released and was accurate.

You must be really bored lol.

Before duke my brother was the third all time leading rusher. The best part is no one cares what you think. We're gonna go out have dinner as a family and enjoy his accomplishment. Again enjoy your day. Lol

I posted it before anyone else knew LOL I even had specific times it would be released and was accurate.

Before duke my brother was the third all time leading rusher. The best part is no one cares what you think. We're gonna go out have dinner as a family and enjoy his accomplishment. Again enjoy your day. Lol

Well said your brother put in work and grind while he was here, you already know you cant pay attention to a lot of people on these boards

Advertisement
Well, by the time he finished, he was #3 all time in rushing and he, CP and Edge were right there neck and neck in career totals. But, he had one more year to do it.

I can see both sides, I guess.

He was around a 5 yards per carry guy. He wasn't even the best RB when he was sharing carries with Portis.

Remember the Washington game when Davis stubbornly stuck with James and waited too long to insert Portis? Once Portis got in, the team looked completely different. That dude was a HOF level guy.

All too well. That said, congrats to James and family.

Last edited:

You could have just came out and told us James was being inducted, instead you came out with this Yuge news on Friday. I was expecting at least 2 5 star players to join the Canes. Congrats to your brother, you blew it!

What's for dinner?

Well, by the time he finished, he was #3 all time in rushing and he, CP and Edge were right there neck and neck in career totals. But, he had one more year to do it.

I can see both sides, I guess.

He was around a 5 yards per carry guy. He wasn't even the best RB when he was sharing carries with Portis.

Remember the Washington game when Davis stubbornly stuck with James and waited too long to insert Portis? Once Portis got in, the team looked completely different. That dude was a HOF level guy.

All too well. That said, congrats to James and family.

JJ Congrats - you the man

We lost Washington bc 1) Butch not even a good game day coach 2) Kenny under 50% bc of pressure 3) we couldnt cover the TE 4) this game should have told us Larry coker was not the answer

Advertisement
Congratulations to JJ and his family, he was a very good back and player that helped bring back the U.

HOF is a GREAT ACOMPLISHMENT !!!

ENJOY JACKSON FAM !

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back