Welcome To The U!!!!!

I keep hearing you guys talk about Fils-Aime. I'm asking this because I'm not tapped into the SFL HS football scene like some of you are and because I legitimately don't know: Why is everyone so high on him? Don't get me wrong, I'm not questioning it--I just haven't really heard anybody explain it. I can't break down tape better than any other Joe Schmo, and the only site that has him at 4* appears to be ESPN. Is it just a general consensus that he's one of the top RBs in SFL?

Advertisement
I keep hearing you guys talk about Fils-Aime. I'm asking this because I'm not tapped into the SFL HS football scene like some of you are and because I legitimately don't know: Why is everyone so high on him? Don't get me wrong, I'm not questioning it--I just haven't really heard anybody explain it. I can't break down tape better than any other Joe Schmo, and the only site that has him at 4* appears to be ESPN. Is it just a general consensus that he's one of the top RBs in SFL?

Take a look at a video, he's pretty clearly among the best in this cycle.

Well he missed nearly his entire junior season because of ankle surgery.. the reason his ratings arent higher. Kids film is nice from sophomore year and part of junior year.

He will blow up if he stays healthy for his senior season and be a consensus 4*. Definitely a must get for this class

Well he missed nearly his entire junior season because of ankle surgery.. the reason his ratings arent higher. Kids film is nice from sophomore year and part of junior year.

He will blow up if he stays healthy for his senior season and be a consensus 4*. Definitely a must get for this class

Ah, gotcha. That actually makes a lot of sense. I'll check out his film, but to be honest, I'm so inept at evaluating players that I'll probably just go, "Ooooh, sick touchdown" and be no wiser for it lol

Advertisement
Back