Welcome to the U!!.

@joshdarrow: Grades had always been an issue with Knowles but told by 2 different people they think he will qualify. Still waiting for test score..

To answer my own question

Advertisement
Advertisement
Canes use to compete for the 305 against all comers. Now we are thrilled to just beat FIU.

This is not a crappy take at all. Flew under the radar. Not a Golden special.

I give DMoney credit here, was first guy that I know of on here to point this kid out.

I said in this thread that he was a 4 star talent. It does not change that we are losing kids to Bama, Texas, FSU, etc and staking a flag in the 305 when we take one from FIU. Especially when it's 50/50 at best that he'll qualify.

Agreed.

Love this take. Looks good with the ball in his hands as well. Him and jaquan are a great safety duo

Advertisement
Golden is learning its not always about the 5 stars but your backyard is where you need to work.

He's not learning **** he's pulling another aka I more except this kid only had fiu as his offers so
He flipped to us. This is another fall back move. He didn't learn anything.

Rivals and Scout don't even rate Knowles. Doesn't mean that he's not a talent. But, I have to wonder why he flew under the radar. According to Rivals, he was offered this morning by UM, and flipped from FIU. I have to wonder if Golden offered after losing DaVante Davis and Tim Irvin to Texas yesterday.

Rivals and Scout don't even rate Knowles. Doesn't mean that he's not a talent. But, I have to wonder why he flew under the radar. According to Rivals, he was offered this morning by UM, and flipped from FIU. I have to wonder if Golden offered after losing DaVante Davis and Tim Irvin to Texas yesterday.
Golden offered yesterday and they set up an official visit for Jan 16th which will be a huge weekend for us. Jerome Washington went from no star to 4.star top juco te in a week. They will evaluate him soon since he committed to a big team.

Either way they should of offered him. If d money found this guy and our head coach did not want to offer him until yesterday tells me everything you need to know. If Irvin committed you still go after knowles,
You let the best man play.

Advertisement
Either way they should of offered him. If d money found this guy and our head coach did not want to offer him until yesterday tells me everything you need to know. If Irvin committed you still go after knowles,
You let the best man play.
This Is correct. We were going after D.Davis, C Davis, Irvin, SBB , all who chose other teams. This kid along with Fenton and Hoggins. Should have had offers already. Deandre baker ?Kahlil McGee? Both Northwestern kids who should have had offers

Advertisement
Has to be grade issues as people have known about him. We got Gray in, hope we can do it again.

Advertisement
Back