Welcome to the U!!.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Canes use to compete for the 305 against all comers. Now we are thrilled to just beat FIU.

Advertisement
Canes use to compete for the 305 against all comers. Now we are thrilled to just beat FIU.

This is not a crappy take at all. Flew under the radar. Not a Golden special.

I give DMoney credit here, was first guy that I know of on here to point this kid out.

Waiting for the but he was an FIU recruit slam.... As opposed to he should have been offered all along legit

There it is..

golden sucks, but this is the kind of guy we regret missing out on 3 years later.

Advertisement
Thank you! Should of been offered a loooong time ago! Now on to Fenton, Talen, and Archer!! What's the hold up!!!

[video=youtube_share;k9Ezk463O5Q]http://youtu.be/k9Ezk463O5Q[/video]

Knowles Sr highlights

This is not a crappy take at all. Flew under the radar. Not a Golden special.

I give DMoney credit here, was first guy that I know of on here to point this kid out.

I said in this thread that he was a 4 star talent. It does not change that we are losing kids to Bama, Texas, FSU, etc and staking a flag in the 305 when we take one from FIU. Especially when it's 50/50 at best that he'll qualify.

Advertisement
Back