Welcome to the U?

Here is some Twitter buzz:

Brian Flinn ‏@BFlinnFuture150 1h
Love the get of Omar Sherman for Miami. Big man can get up and down the floor and score in a variety of ways. Can play multiple positions.

CourtCred ‏@courtcred 3h
Post player Omar Sherman is headed to Miami as of last night. Soft hands & a nice touch around the rim will be helpful for the Canes.

Adam Finkelstein ‏@AdamFinkelstein 5h
Miami addressing frontcourt with Omar Sherman. Thought he was under-recruited. Talented 4 with inside-out tools.

Advertisement
I did some reading and there are some issues with his school Prime Prep, is it possible that those issues hurt his recruiting potentially?

I did some reading and there are some issues with his school Prime Prep, is it possible that those issues hurt his recruiting potentially?

Always possible, and the staff is aware of those - but he just transferred there this year, so it is possible he has his core classes/SAT all locked up already. Just surmising on my part.

Always possible, and the staff is aware of those - but he just transferred there this year, so it is possible he has his core classes/SAT all locked up already. Just surmising on my part.

After what happened to those 2 kids this year from Prime Prep, Im sure the staff is doing their homework with admissions. I think those 2 went to LSU and Tulane or something like that and were ruled ineligible for the entire year. Thanks Deion

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back