Welcome to the U

******* hate comparisons to former good players unless its a body of work after a college career.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;iKV5F7iJUkc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKV5F7iJUkc[/video]

Advertisement
This cat will most def be playing OL. Dude is 6'6'' and not even outta HS yet, wait till he gets in a weight and nutrition program here hes only gonna get bigger

Advertisement
Based on that film alone, positives are guy has a great motor, does not stop blocking and get to the second level quite well. Would love to see a bit more of push back from his run blocking and keep his feet moving more and get lower but the guy is 6'6 and bend at the knee which is nice to see and doesn't lunge with his head. I thikn he isn't highly ranked because he is in a run offence and rarely passes but he can, shows athleticism. I really think he is a potential OL down the road and potentially a solid starter, which seems to work for a lot of universities not only ours. Good pick up, keeping it real in So Fla.

Why do we need TEs now. We've got 2 sophomores who are going to see a ton of playing time this year and a big TE recruit already on board.

Advertisement
Why do we need TEs now. We've got 2 sophomores who are going to see a ton of playing time this year and a big TE recruit already on board.

Cleveland's a Junior, but I still agree with the point.

We need to usher some promising TE prospects in, but we have other roster spots in worse shape.

Advertisement

Yes. We actually have 5 TEs already plus an elite prospect in Dobard. THat's 6 and all will return in 2013. We dont "need" any more in terms of depth. The only reason why we would "need" more is if the current TEs dont work out and we have to cut them loose (Dye, Perry, etc), which would open up slots for more TEs.

Advertisement
Back