Welcome to The U Tyler Byrd

Advertisement
programs that know what they are doing are busy focusing on closing as strong as possible for 2015. Meanwhile the Canes have conceded defeat and have decided to deceive their fans with meaningless 2016 verbals. sad

Peter Ariz ‏@PeterAriz 28s28 seconds ago

2016 Naples ATH Tyler Byrd has committed to Miami #Canes

Oh my f'ing god. I can't believe we're talking about 2016 commits when NSD for 2015 is tomorrow. Are the coaches serious right now? Our 2015 class is imploding and they are recruiting 2016 kids? So what, we can lead 2016 in total decommitments as well? Get these f'in clowns out of Coral Gables.

A 4 - 8 season plus Golden coming back for 2016 will lead to another exodus of verbal commits.

Advertisement
I fully expect us to pick up a couple verbals for 2017 tomorrow. They will see the holes in this class and know they'll get starting time soon, and under a new coach.

Fire Golden after NSD and hire Butch. It going to hurt losing all this talent at the end of this year.

Advertisement
Golden knows he is going to sh*t the bed tomorrow so he drops this 2016 commit to try to ease the pain. Feeble and pathetic attempt to draw attention away from his failures. I am convinced he is working so hard on the 2016 class just to try to buy another year here (ie. "How can you fire me when i have a top 5 class coming in next year?"). With our idiotic administration it will probably work. And then when other teams start actually paying real attention to 2016 kids, the class will fall apart. If Golden spent as much time working the 2015 class as he has the 2016 class, we may have actually landed a few of these top guys.

Advertisement
smh...when will this staff learn?? this happens every year since 2013. right now we are the top ranked class for 2016, but years end, we will be out of the top 15. this is how you know this staff has dialed it in for 2015. they are trying to sell us on 2016, a year that ain't even here yet. lol.

A 4 - 8 season plus Golden coming back for 2016 will lead to another exodus of verbal commits.

This is the devastating part. We lose our best players, no improvements made to the coaching staff....no hope of having a decent enough record to keep the majority of these verbals.

huge HUGE mistake not canning Golden after Pitt.

Advertisement
I heard this kid is a 2022 silent commit for us. Go Canes!!!

mandatoryplaypic.jpg

I want to show love to this kid for flipping from the Turds and he looks like a great prospect, but pardon me if I'm not excited just yet. Tomorrow is going to be a slow, painful death as I watch these ****tards act like I'm an idiot and tell me they didn't close because of fan negativity, sanctions and whatever the **** else they want to come up with. Glad to have you aboard son.

Tyler Byrd, another 2016 four-star ATH. Was formerly committed to UF.

Very talented kid, but anyone getting their hopes up about #SWAG16 is just setting themselves up for disappointment.

If we get a bew coach it wont be

If the new coach was starting right now, then there would be reason to think we could keep early commits for next year. But the administration's decision to wait until after an inevitably awful 2015 season will destroy the 2016 class. Just watch.

A new coach can try to salvage it once he arrives, but top coaches from every big-time program will look to raid the #SWAG16 class all season when we fall flat on our face again. And they'll succeed. We had 15 or so decommitments from a 2015 class that was never all that strong, which was by far the most of any team in the country. There will probably be more for the '16 class over the next 12 months because of how strong it already looks.

Advertisement
Back