Welcome to the U question

Terp305

Redshirt Freshman
When Brennan Carroll tweeted "Welcome to the U" on 12/4/2013, who was he referring to? That was the same day Dalvin Cook signed the FA papers. Can someone clarify this for me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sure there was a 15page thread about it learn to use the search button before flooding the board with crap

I know there's FSU buzz out the *** on Cook but the mystery bat signal, the "I'm gonna go in and change the program" quote along with his desire to play on a "family" team "like at Miami Central" leaves me some hope to run on until January.

Advertisement
I think he was drinking and the pizza man finally dropped off some pizzas at the office and he was welcoming the pizza man to the U...

But seriously no one knows.

Coley hacked Carroll's twitter account, whilst high on cafe cubano tweeted that welcome to the U tweet..

Advertisement
I know there's FSU buzz out the *** on Cook but the mystery bat signal, the "I'm gonna go in and change the program" quote along with his desire to play on a "family" team "like at Miami Central" leaves me some hope to run on until January.

Berrios and Moten's tweets too...

Advertisement

Berrios and Moten's tweets too...

I know that DeAndre had the "proud of my brother...hope he picks that orange and green" tweet. What did Berrios and Moten say?

lol quit gasping for breaths here, its not some conspiracy.

353.jpg

Advertisement
Back