Welcome to the U question

It was obviously for Samson Doyo. P-Buch's barber told me while I was dogsitting DJ's dog at Kyle Wright's house.

Advertisement
If it was for Cook signing the papers, then why didn't he tweet that for McDermott, Yearby, Darling, Berrios, Powell, or Young when they signed theirs?

If it was for Cook signing the papers, then why didn't he tweet that for McDermott, Yearby, Darling, Berrios, Powell, or Young when they signed theirs?

Probably because they were already committed and he'd already done the bat signal for each of them when they 1st made their commitment public.

Advertisement

Probably because they were already committed and he'd already done the bat signal for each of them when they 1st made their commitment public.
I personally think Brennan was like "**** YEA WE HAVE A SHOT" and that's why he posted it. I think it just came a shock of us even having a shot at Cook, others didn't get it because they didn't come at any surprise.

He signed the papers with FSU and Florida as well. The papers don't at all mean a commitment, so there's no reason for BC to tweet that unless he was A) confused about what had happened B) someone committed but hasn't made it public or C) was actually for the papers but for whatever reason Cook gets special treatment other recruits didn't get

Call me paranos, but I'm fairly certain BC is smart enough to know what the papers mean, and I don't think he has ever really tweeted that without a commitment.

Is there a Brennan Carroll appreciation thread anywhere out there? The whole #welcometotheU thing is a great idea.

Advertisement
Come on Pete. A kid doesn't get the bat signal just for signing papers. Cook has committed to the U and will be known on Jan 2.

Advertisement
It was obviously for Samson Doyo. P-Buch's barber told me while I was dogsitting DJ's dog at Kyle Wright's house.

Just had dinner with Samson, confirmed he is silent and no one knows his decision. He's going to shock the world.

Glad someone appreciated that, because some dip**** I've never heard of with like 11 posts negged me for that joke.

Just had dinner with Samson, confirmed he is silent and no one knows his decision. He's going to shock the world.

Glad someone appreciated that, because some dip**** I've never heard of with like 11 posts negged me for that joke.

I was going to talk about Mr Doyo before I saw you talked to P-Buchs barber

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back