Welcome to the U Jelani Hamilton

Advertisement
Awesome news. Its nice to see these STA kids stick by their pledges.

Jelani is going to play next year FOR SURE. Beast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont understand this? Didnt Hamilton commit like 3 months ago?

"It was a big decision when I committed to Miami. I really like them, but if I have make a change,
it will be because it needs to be made. I just have to wait and see what happens and then I will know more."
The 2012 DE is still committed to Miami but may reconsider if he finds an option that fits him better.
Hamilton also says he's thinking about Florida State and Georgia but claims LSU and UNC as his top two other than Miami.
-Aug 31

Advertisement
I thought he affirmed his commitment like a week or two ago during his visit. Guess we just need something positive to clap about. I agree Hamilton should be a good one.

Advertisement
Jelani Hamilton is kind of an interesting one to me. Kid has insane measurables, yet when Ive watched him play, he never really does much. His motor seems lacking IMO. I fear that he will struggle a lot with the adjustment to college ball, where he wont have built in size and speed advantages over anyone. That's kinda why I think he'll be better served as a D Tackle.

Jelani Hamilton is kind of an interesting one to me. Kid has insane measurables, yet when Ive watched him play, he never really does much. His motor seems lacking IMO. I fear that he will struggle a lot with the adjustment to college ball, where he wont have built in size and speed advantages over anyone. That's kinda why I think he'll be better served as a D Tackle.

That jives with what I've taken away from seeing him. Will be interesting to see how he turns out.

Advertisement
Back