Welcome to the U, Claude George

Advertisement
Wow, what a great week! Welcome to the U

287.gif

Now give me his teammates Lewis and Ledbetter, and light a fire under Dominic Shepard to commit already before the train leaves without him! I'm not greedy I'm ambitious! Go canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
He should be ranked higher. Something else im surprised at is his offer list using 247. It was basically just miami and Washington to offer.

Advertisement
Would love Lewis and Ledbetter to join him here.

Especially Lewis. Lewis is a BAD BAD Man. Imagine adding Lewis to this group next year?

Kamalu
McCord
Muhammad
Chad
Demetrius
Harris
Smith
Patchan

Talk about depth.... Sheez

[video=youtube;i6se4_rHyBc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6se4_rHyBc[/video]

That's not his highlights...in fact, it's not anybody's highlights. It's that fat guy from SNL who was always crashing into the coffee table after yelling at the kids.

Advertisement
Quite a it of experience playing in a 3-4 already and doesn't look lost in zone coverage. Hits with a purpose, that's for sure. Our coaches will need to get him to use a little better form and keep his eyes up. He does a great protecting his legs and staying on his feet, which is imperative that a 3-4 OLD can do this because he'll get cut by TE's and RB's a lot. Pretty explosive, not elite explosive. In fact, often times he was slow off the snap, but had great awareness through trash.

It's interesting that we chose to go Juco at 3-4 OLB, which is a position we're building real depth at, but I'm happy with the player so I'm fine with it. It should allow the Demetrius Jackson's of the world to take their time and properly develop before being needed to play meaningful snaps.

Based off a very short highlight film I'd say he's rated fairly. Probably a high 3 * type who can help immediately and he wants to be here.

Welcome to the :neonu:!!! What a week on the trail!!!

292.gif

131.gif

Hey Noles:

293.gif

Hide yo wives, hide you kids, hide yo bosses:

441.jpg

Advertisement
Back