Standish Dobard
AQ Muhammad
Ray Ray III
Hunter Knighton
Jamal Carter
Devonte Bond
Ufomba Kamalu
Alex Figueroa

Welcome to the Family.... Welcome to Immortality. Its all about this U now... The Cane nation salutes you..... I look forward to these young men becoming legends, and bringing this once proud Dynasty back to its rightful glory.

Advertisement
Kevin Olsen
Artie Burns
Jermaine Grace
Alex Gall
Gus Edwards
Stacy Coley
Beau Sandland
Sonny Odogwu
Standish Dobard
AQ Muhammad
Ray Ray III
Hunter Knighton
Jamal Carter
Devonte Bond
Ufomba Kamalu
Alex Figueroa

Welcome to the Family.... Welcome to Immortality. Its all about this U now... The Cane nation salutes you..... I look forward to these young men becoming legends, and bringing this once proud Dynasty back to its rightful glory.

Welcome To The U Gentlemen!

Tell you what, our class could have been historic but that list is strong. ******* strong.

People threw out Randy's name a lot today and this class looks NOTHING like what we've seen in the past. Top to bottom there is some serious serious talent at multiple positions.

Coley, Grace, and Edwards really iced this thing today. I know it could have been better but ****, that's a **** of a class regardless.

I ain't ashamed to say we had a good class. I know I ducked when the '10 class came and my friends asked me about it. We got some guys who can really make the defense 10x better.

Tell you what, our class could have been historic but that list is strong. ****ing strong.

People threw out Randy's name a lot today and this class looks NOTHING like what we've seen in the past. Top to bottom there is some serious serious talent at multiple positions.

Coley, Grace, and Edwards really iced this thing today. I know it could have been better but ****, that's a **** of a class regardless.

Agreed, we had some Randy moments, but there aint no idaho recruits that have no business at FIU nevertheless Miami. We got good players, we just missed on the top in dade and broward and missed at a position of need. But when you go thru who we did grab we got guys who can contribute and play good highend D1 ball. Cant be mad at that. Coley, Grace, AQM, Sandland, Carter, Burns, etc. All good players

Advertisement
I ain't ashamed to say we had a good class. I know I ducked when the '10 class came and my friends asked me about it. We got some guys who can really make the defense 10x better.

Now the more important part is getting these guys to suit up and not flake out.

Little problem with the last regime.

Kevin Olsen
Artie Burns
Jermaine Grace
Alex Gall
Gus Edwards
Stacy Coley
Beau Sandland
Sonny Odogwu
Standish Dobard
AQ Muhammad
Ray Ray III
Hunter Knighton
Jamal Carter
Devonte Bond
Ufomba Kamalu
Alex Figueroa

This version of C4L is much more likeable.

Kevin Olsen
Artie Burns
Jermaine Grace
Alex Gall
Gus Edwards
Stacy Coley
Beau Sandland
Sonny Odogwu
Standish Dobard
AQ Muhammad
Ray Ray III
Hunter Knighton
Jamal Carter
Devonte Bond
Ufomba Kamalu
Alex Figueroa

This version of C4L is much more likeable.

Its the same C4L, and I am sure he will say the same. Just some people want to be selective and cant handle 100% truth 100% of the time.

Tell you what, our class could have been historic but that list is strong. ****ing strong.

Only thing that led to the negativity was perception today. We had a small class, and the close was less than we wanted. But the fact is, we had banked most of our ballers early on. That is a **** of a list.

Edwards is a great pick up, big, strong, fast runner, whose going to be a great between the tackles threat, and hopefully grow into a Najeh type FB/H back for us.

Coley is the best WR in Florida. Kid has SICK talent, and he was one of the kids I wanted MOST. Honestly, I wanted this kid more than MT. This is the type of playmaker that takes an offense to the next level.

Grace is a super stud, and I feel like the kid has tremendous upside. I can see him becoming another Vilma here.

Olsen is a STUD QB and I think he can be the next great one for us. Have a lot of hopes for this kid. Elite 11 blue chip QB who bleeds orange and green.

Beau is a BEAST. Top JUCO TE in the nation. Kid is a monster and is going to be an immediate impact guy for us.

Bond is a JUCO All AMerican, kid is going to be causing havoc and raining terror on opposing QBs.

Dobard is another BEAST TE. Kid is going to be another monster for us, and bring us back to the days of TE U.

Burns and Carter are freaking studs and going to bring back the days of the Cell Block 4, and put the backfield on LOCKDOWN. Old School SoFla ballers.

AQM is another phenomenal talent, and from a great football factory in the Northeast. If we can get a foothold and get a pipeline going there.... that would be PHENOMENAL for us.

Sonny is a freaking MONSTER.... I think that kid is going to grow into a terror on the OL.

There is a SH*T load of talent in this class. I dont see any guys on there you just assume are JAGs. Granted we never know how anyone is going to turn out, but none of these kids are ham and egger "bodies" we just got to fill up a class. There is a lot of quality here, even though it was a small class. Yes, it could have been spectacular, but this is a solid class, and Im very excited with these guys. I cant wait to see some of these kids hit the field.

Advertisement
Was it a historic class?? No

Did we miss out on some of our targets? Yes

To me, it is a solid class that has great potential...was it the heralded 2008 class? No but we know what a disaster that class was....when we win the ACC next season and go to a BCS bowl, everyone who was knocking us down and talking trash to us (BTW coaches, Puke etc) will start to slurp all over Golden and try to get back in his good graces...that's when Golden should just say f**** you and lock them out.

As for motivation, I am highly doubtful this team needs any more motivation any more...Thomas, Bryant will feel UMs pain and when Arkansas gets curb stomped by the SEC, Kirkland and AC will be begging to come back but too late for them

By listening to Golden, you get the feeling that he will be out for blood next season!!

Was it a historic class?? No

Did we miss out on some of our targets? Yes

To me, it is a solid class that has great potential...was it the heralded 2008 class? No but we know what a disaster that class was....when we win the ACC next season and go to a BCS bowl, everyone who was knocking us down and talking trash to us (BTW coaches, Puke etc) will start to slurp all over Golden and try to get back in his good graces...that's when Golden should just say f**** you and lock them out.
keith

As for motivation, I am highly doubtful this team needs any more motivation any more...Thomas, Bryant will feel UMs pain and when Arkansas gets curb stomped by the SEC, Kirkland and AC will be begging to come back but too late for them

What I like about this class is, I dont see some of the headcases and primadonnas we got in 08. Yes those kids had talent, but they lacked heart. Lot of spoiled guys with a sense of entitlement who didnt want to bust their @sses to achieve greatness. I dont see any Forstons or Jagagas or Aldarius types on that list. We got some hard nosed, no bullsh*t ballers. And honestly, its one reason why Im not really all that upset we missed on someone like Keef. I wanted Bostwick over Keef, I think Bryant is going to end up being another wasted, Marcus Forston type kid. Only realistic type guy that we missed on that stings was Bostwick, IMO. Collins would have been nice too, but I got a feeling that kid has some issues. To **** with them all though. Its all about these young men now. They made the choice to put on the U and represent, those are the dudes I care about now.

+ rep to Errbodys in here, unless I have to spread it around first.

Lot of quiet killers in this class. I'm confident we'll follow it up with a monster '14 too. Cause we finna go real, real HAM on the ACC this season.

CAN'T WAIT/bart scott

I'm still riding pretty high from the Coley commitment.

He's the best WR prospect to ink with the Canes in a decade IMO.

Advertisement

Agree, Coley made today for me. I was expecting the worse, so when we pulled him, it was that "pleasant surprise" I was talking about the last few weeks. I was prepared for he worst, so when this kid committed, it made today a positive day overall for me. Also agree this kid has the potential to be the best receiver we have had here since the Dre days.

True that. There is some TOP notch talent in that class.

Coley
Grace
AQM
Olsen
Sandland
Burns
Carter

I'm also a HUGE Standish & Sunny fan. There isn't one player in the class I can point to and say "hrmmm...I just don't get it." Not one.

I just watched him completely dust Tracy Howard in that youtube vid. Wow. Even LFitz'd Bush, who had perfect coverage on him, still caught a bobbled ball. He has Ochocinco style body control and LFitz concentration. And Wolverine's healing capabilities. And lasers for eyes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
quick little fact on Sunny Kehoe mentioned tonight that when they were doing measurements of hand lengths Sunny measured out at 12 inches a record at UM.

Agree, Coley made today for me. I was expecting the worse, so when we pulled him, it was that "pleasant surprise" I was talking about the last few weeks. I was prepared for he worst, so when this kid committed, it made today a positive day overall for me. Also agree this kid has the potential to be the best receiver we have had here since the Dre days.

Yeah I mean on one hand you have a guy like Bostwick. We had a huge lead for him. Losing him is mind boggling to me.

But then OTOH you have Coley who flat out said he hated us a year or so ago. I didn't even want to talk about how great I thought he was because he was going to be a Nole.

Feels good man. Today stung but watching Coley put that Swag hat on felt good and I couldn't help but think back to the Olsen/Coley connection we discussed during the all star games.

I just watched him completely dust Tracy Howard in that youtube vid. Wow. Even LFitz'd Bush, who had perfect coverage on him, still caught a bobbled ball. He has Ochocinco style body control and LFitz concentration. And Wolverine's healing capabilities. And lasers for eyes.

All due respect to Clive Walford but we needed a lot more from our TEs last year. Our offense really clicked when he got involved. Sandland and Dobard can be next-level good and thinking about our offense with productive TEs makes me giddy.

quick little fact on Sunny Kehoe mentioned tonight that when they were doing measurements of hand lengths Sunny measured out at 12 inches a record at UM.

Kehoe was gushing about the kid on the morning special on ESPNU. You could tell he was excited about Sonny.

Advertisement
Back