*Welcome New Posters from Canesport Thread*

crossover22[]_[];661243 said:
recuiting board and football board are great. great info all the time.

but dont visit the wez unless you want to see ******** pics of your mom and ****.

Bring some thick skin and some NSFW.

Advertisement
It's about time people leave Ferman's horse **** site. This needs to continue to happen and a mass exodus of Canesport is warranted. In short time this site has become the site of the real UM fan. If you are serious fan, you should be here. Ferman is garbage, he is a two faced, phony, bad person.

Advertisement
New today as well. I was a Canesport subscriber since it was just a newsprint style magazine. Today's Robinson chat was the proverbial nail in the coffin for me as well. I had not been aware of this site until today. Thanks to the several posters over there who managed to get info about canesinsight posted before it was ferminated.

24.gif

Advertisement
I just signed up today also. I was with canesport for about 7yrs or so. They gave me six months free the last time I tried to cancel but come september I'm done with them. I haven't even read anything on here yet but its seems better already.

Advertisement
Props to everyone that canceled after today's censored chat (not a member but read the transcript that was posted in WEZ). Furman had a great opportunity to get him to answer a ton of tough questions and simply handed him lob balls, almost sounded like he was in on it with Chucky.

Welcome aboard. The info you get from Peter, D$, and many others is as good as you will find on the net.

Please refrain from using the acronym TOS on Canesinsight.com. If your'e referencing some other cane website feel free to call it by its own name. This is not **** Germany.

I've been a member over at CS forever and finally cancelled my subscription today, that **** chat sent me over the edge. For the newbies, you have made the right move, this site is epically better than Canesport.

Advertisement
New here from Canesport as well. Tired of paying to be told "insider info" after it hits the public with no real extra details. The only valuable info on there is what comes from all of you guys anyways. So thank you to all of the Great Hurricanes fans out there, I don't post a whole lot but I am reading all day every day!!

Advertisement
Back