*Welcome New Posters from Canesport Thread*

Although i don't post much. Just wanna say what's up to everyone. I hope I can call this new place home for me.

Poor guy gets attacked on his very first post...

Mods-
I would like to see the influx of new members starting today due to the shenanigans happening over at canes sport. We are about to see a Marielito type exodus from that site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
check this out. all he** breaking loose over there. i'm putting the O/U on Schnelly being a member here at 2.5 minutes.

canesport.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ferman trying his best to stop the bleeding

gferman

Top Pick
Post #19719
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
OK, I think now we are officially done discussiing Robinson, etcReply

Got him to stay for 2 hours, answered all the questions we could ask in that time and I think we covered all the topics that have come up or most of them.

Sorry some are angry. Thats not the intent.

Thats the best we could do with it.

Now let's all please move on and focus on the season and hope for the best.

Advertisement
Yeah just left canesport myself today,been there for six years...today I had enough and well u guys know da rest..
It's all about da U!!!!!

Ferman trying his best to stop the bleeding

gferman

Top Pick
Post #19719
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
OK, I think now we are officially done discussiing Robinson, etcReply

Got him to stay for 2 hours, answered all the questions we could ask in that time and I think we covered all the topics that have come up or most of them.

Sorry some are angry. Thats not the intent.

Thats the best we could do with it.

Now let's all please move on and focus on the season and hope for the best.

"SOME"???? "SOME"???? Clueless statement.

Advertisement
Well, I was Zcanes05 on Canesport, had been there for about 5 years, today was ENOUGH. What a Joke!!!!

Happy to be on board. Just canceled my membership on Canesport.

Advertisement
Although i don't post much. Just wanna say what's up to everyone. I hope I can call this new place home for me.

Eat a bag of d1cks homie

Poor guy gets attacked on his very first post...

Mods-
I would like to see the influx of new members starting today due to the shenanigans happening over at canes sport. We are about to see a Marielito type exodus from that site.

Stop your whining bruh

It was a welcome to the board. Take your paper thin skin back to TOS yo

I know it was kiddo...my comment was in jest but apparently that was not translated over the inter-webz.

Advertisement
Back